Chapter 1- Suspicion (improved)

Diamond woke from another night of horrendous nightmares rubbing his forehead before reaching for his coat. Diamond yawned opening the door as scents of spicy herbs and cooked beef slid into his nose. Diamond sighed he sometimes wished that he had died that night he lost so much blood trying to settle in and 'Ask' for a place to stay. 

Stupid necklace-

As soon as Diamond took a talon-step out of his hut a full-grown dragon collided with him, it took a while for the two to untangle and when the mess was cleared up he could recognise that grumpy face anywhere. Winter

"You're in my way! " Winter huffed brushing of some dust from his shoulder.

Diamond bowed slightly his old icewing training kicking in Winter seemed confused at first but nodded slowly. "Oh, you're the one who can't speak... and is covered in scars, suspicious..." Diamond muttered whispering the last part a bit to loudly. Diamond sighed gathering the continents of his bag splattered all along the path.

"I'm  winter if you don't already know and your..." Winter introduced himself scratching his ear.

Diamond pointed to his diamond earrings which gleamed in the sunlight. 

"Crystal" Winter guessed

Diamond shook his head.

"Blue?" relied with a rather frustrated look

Diamond shook his head How stupid is this guy what type of name is BLUE like only an extremely sensible quiet obedient anxious loyal dragon from another continent would have that name.

"Diamond"

Diamond nodded sighing in relief What a peculiar guy probably has no friends

"Okay, diamond well I don't think I've seen you before, you knew?" Winter asked cleaning the dust off of his scales. "May I ask how you got those... scars?" Diamond shook his head and shrugged diamond pulled his cloak tightly around his scales. Diamond reached up to his ears and gently brushed his earing Escape he thought disappeared in a puff of smoke.

"Three moons! was that animus magic or something?" Winter walked around confused to where Diamond ran of to.

-----------------------------------------------------

Diamond appeared in a small gap between two buildings, he reached up to his ears were his earrings dangled Good thing i saved some of rustys animus magic for myself-

Pain surged through his head Oops i forgot i've never used these earing before i wonder when after affects rusty put on the-

"Hey Diamond" A familiar voice called out.

Diamond groaned waking up in a white abyss here we go Rusty floated over to him smiling gleefully. "I knew you would use it someday" Blood tricked from some scratch marks across his face and a puncture on his chest. "Woah you messed me up real good" Rusty laughed licking the blood of his talons.

"What is this? Explain" Diamond jabbed Rusty's chest, wait im not bleeding? maybe this is just a dream oh it feels so good to talk again "Easy, i knew you would kill me one day so now every time you use them allows me to see you for well i don't know a few minuets" Rusty explained settling on a cloud witch appeared out of nowhere.

"Cool can i go now" Diamond complained swatting a cloud that made a move towards him.

"Fine" Rusty growled slamming his talons on a nearby cloud Poor cloud-

Diamond woke up feeling a bit dizzy, he touched the earrings the earings seemed to mock him To bad diamond i got ya in my trap rusty's voice whispered in his ear. Diamond wiggled his talons and sneaked back into the crowd. As soon as he crept out Diamond could feel two beady eyes following him like a cat chasing a mouse.

The hunter will become the hunted

Diamond slipped into a lush garden full of great hiding spots for a spy to hide...

All it took was a rustle for this retired highly trained icewing warrior to pinpoint the spy's location. Diamond leapt into the bush using his knowledge to pin them down with the proper technique. "Jeeze your stronger then i thought" Winter gasped looking at him with frustration clearly annoyed he had been found and defeated.

Diamond growled giving him the 'What the hell are ya doin mate' stare. "I wasn't spying on you, um where did ya learn that, i recognise it from my training" Winter explained changing the subject. Diamond gave him the ' mind your own business mate or ya gonna get a wet willie' stare.

"I KNOW YOUR HIDING SOMETHING AND IM GOING TO FIND OUT" Winter announced slipping out of Diamond grasp.

He's such a weirdo-

This whole place is weird-

He said while a horde of strange dragons approached sanctuary, with a very angry Snowfall in the lead.