Bill?

Y/N's POV

I was laying on my bed with the door open as I heard Bill walk out of Tom's room before slamming the door shut. The walls in this house were pretty sound proof so you can hear faint noises but you can't make out each word being said even though they were yelling, however, I can obviously assume Bill told off Tom for what happened last night.

Bill's footsteps headed closer towards my room and before I knew it he was already standing at my door. Our eyes meet as I begin to study the expression on his face. I have never seen him so angry before. I sit up and face him with my legs dangling off the side of my bed.

Y/N -
"Are you okay? What happened?" I ask in a soft voice, scared if I use any other tone he might somehow inflict his anger onto me even though I know he's not like that...right?

His sharp eyes scans my body up and down as he shuts the door behind him and walks towards me.

Bill -
"Nothing Y/N." he says under his breath before pushing me down onto my bed and towering over me with both his hands on either side of me holding his balance.

I looked up at him in fear which made him let out a smirk. Now I'm started to really believe he might have a kink for this kind of stuff. He starts kissing me from my chest and up to my lips. We instantly start making out aggressively but passionately. His hands glided up inside my shirt as I let out soft moans by accident which I think turned him on even more. He desperately pulls my shirt off revealing my boobs as he starts groping and kissing them while slightly grinding on me.

Bill -
"You're so beautiful Y/N." he whispers under his breath.

It was so hot to see and feel how much he wanted me. He goes back up to my lips and we start making out again as he eagerly struggles to take his pants off. He pulls away and sits up next to me, actioning me to turn over and go in between his legs as he man spreads. Even though his boxers were still on, I could see his huge dick through the outline. He pulls his dick out and I start stroking it with both hands whilst slowly licking the tip. I look up at him and he looks back down at me with sleepy looking eyes. He looked so fucking good from this angle. I started sucking it but only half of it, it was too big to casually fit the whole thing in my mouth.

Bill -
"Let me help you baby." he says in a husky voice as he holds my hair into a ponytail and pushes my head up and down, making me deep throat his massive dick as he moans instantly from the pleasure.

I was really good at this, especially because I can control my gag reflex. After a few minutes of the same rhythm I could feel his dick start to tense up, I knew he was about to cum. Before I knew it he shot his load into my mouth as he throws his head back and lets out groan that sounded so hot.

Bill -
"Swallow it baby." he breathlessly says as his thumb traces my lips whilst I do so.

Bill -
"Good girl." he looks down at me and bites his lip.

He rolls me over and gets on top of me, taking my skirt off, revealing my g-string. He looks back up at me and smirks before going down. He pulls my g-string aside and starts eating me out. He was so good at this that I just couldn't hold back my moans. Tom could probably hear everything.

Y/N -
"F-fuck Bill." I whimper as I throw my head back.

He pulls away and I look down at him as he enters in one finger into my pussy making me let out a moan. He gradually pumps his finger in and out, waiting for me to adjust before sliding another finger in too.