Chapter 8

(Mitch's POV)

"I guess I could kill myself, but when?" I want it to be over. Don't want to get better. I don't need him, or anyone. No one will be able to save me. I have a plan on how I want this suicide to go down. First I will have to write my suicide not. Next I will cut myself. Then I will get a whole bunch of pills out of the medicine cabnit, and take them all. And last I want to get a rope, a chair, and hang myself in the closet. I hope it will work.
(If I wanted to kill myself, this is pretty close to how I would)

I guess that I will do it when we go to visit the rest of The Pack in a week. I will do it the night that Jerome leave, so that I have more time, and he won't be able to come get me. I will make an excuse saying something along the lines of, "There is a family emergency, and I can't go visit The Pack."

I clean up and walk back to my bed. As I drift away into deep sleep, all thoughts leave my mind.

(Dream)

"Where am I?" I mumble to myself as I awoke in a strange environment. I have no idea. Then suddenly it hits me. I'm at The Packs house. But how did I get here? I think to myself. I look around, walking around the house.

I hear some voices crying. What are they crying about. I think to myself, and who they might be. Maybe it's Jerome, but it could also be Lachlan, Preston, Rob, or maybe me? I move closer to where the crying is coming from. It gets louder, and louder, as I move closer towards my room. My room at The Pack house that is.

I look into the room, and there is no one there. But how can that be, I still hear crying? I take another look, and this time I see my bathroom. "Oh no." I say as I walk slowly towards my bathroom. "Please no, please don't tell me that it is one of my friends.

My hand goes to the doorknob of the door. I turn it and gently push the door. I close my eyes. Only to open them to see a crying Jerome, and the rest of The Pack was trying to comfort him. But there effort was backfiring. They all started to cry, but not as much as Jerome.

"Wait where am I?" I ask, them not seeming to be able to see me. I take a look over to the bathtub, and see something that I hoped I would never have to see. I saw a bloody tub, with cut wrists me. There were two empty pill bottles, and one half full one, but the other half was all over the floor. My razor was hanging out of my skin. The cuts were more of gashes. They didn't look possible. I never would of thought that I was capable of doing that. I guess that I thought wrong.

"Why Mitch?" I hear Jerome sniffle.

(End of dream)

"AHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed, and my body shot straight up. Jerome came running into my room.

"Biggums, what's wrong? Why where you yelling? You scared me." Jerome asked me, as I was still trying to get my breathing back to normal.

"It was just a nightmare." Now for some reason I feel bad. I just want to forget that awful nightmare.

"Are you at least okay? Do you want to go back to bed?" Jerome asked me.

"Yes if you don't mind, and I'm sorry for scaring you." I tell him.

"It's alright." Jerome told me, and with that he walked out.

I decided to go back to sleep. When I woke back up, I was relived. This time there were no nightmares! So I decided to go back to sleep, considering it was late.

*6 days till suicide*

_________________________________
This was a decent sized chapter!
Yay! I will try to update soon!
Remember you have to tell me if you want me to update, and why.
I already know how to end it!
Until next time you awesome peoples that read this