1. Ellyse

Even though this event is one of the few chances, I should accept and be grateful for. I despise the idea of getting surrounded by bunch of spoiled rich kids or maybe I should say grown up spoils. Millennium University's Fest is one of the most awaited event in country.
Event of showing off future talent, Where the best gets chosen. Fair of Talent and placements. Event and opportunities for people like me who don't come from strong background and have no family business,  Ironic cause I don't even have an family.
I got admitted in this university because of all the scholarships, Fuck The lucky stars thing, I worked hard to be here because I am sick of living a laid back life. I'll work hard, get a job and become rich and have my own brand one day. By brand, I meant to say fashion brand because I am a fashion designer field student. I've participated in exhibition not placement. I'll do it next year also my last year of college.
I entered in the college and got greeted by the same buildings, I've been seeing from last one year. It feels like hogwarts. I walked in and looked around to see teachers, students and volunteers preparing for the upcoming fest. I didn't volunteer, why? Cause that means I've to talk and interact with a bunch of humans I've no interest in, Thank you very much. I don't like the trouble known as Rich people, the hypocrisy because I want to be one too.
My train of thoughts got interrupted as I got smashed into side wall by none other than my one and only friend Sky Windsor.

"Welcome to the real world, Ellyse." He said with a big grin on his face. Stupid... But my best best friend and only friend.
Sky is a footballer and intend to be a star sportsman in future and he is already one in our university. He will achieve his dream one day, I know and trust him.

"Hey moron." I said looking at him with my own grin. "Morning to you as well. Anyways, why are you here? No Morning practice?" I asked looking at him and saw him winking and blowing flying kisses to the girls near us. I scoffed and he looked at me.
"Jealous minion?"
"In your dreams and Ew."
"So miss Virginia."
"I'll kill you Sky."
"Ignoring the empty threat, How's your preparation going?" He asked me wiggling his eyebrows. Bastard... he gave form of my participation in exhibition without my permission. Because He said and I quote 'Ellyse If you won't start now, You might have problems later. And you can even learn maybe...?' This hoe wasn't even sure himself.
"Fine, I've done few design, Just need a model and I'll be finished."
"You made the dress too?"
"It's done. Just need a model and her measurements."
"Well I've one in mind but you will disagree... Even though I despise her too but she might be useful..." He said looking away with a look in his eyes, I couldn't describe.
"Not La-"
Shouting, hooting, awes were filled in Hall as Four people entered in, The four people I stay away from. Stars for others, Trouble for me. Gods for others and Hell for me. They don't need attention, attention needs them. Lunar wolves, They are known as in Millennium University, what kind of fictional omega alpha name is this?

Evans Martinez, a computer field student and coding genius. I don't know shit about it though. He is a silent type.
Beside him was Travis archer, The heir of archer's. Archer is the most influential and strong family in our country, you don't want to cross path with them or worse get on their bad sides because then you won't know where you will disappear too.
Then there was Laura Sterling, Diva and beauty of campus. Let's say men and women both kiss the ground she walks on. Okay that was too much. But she is powerful and strong, What's worse is that she knows it. She is preparing to go in entertainment industry to become a celebrity, like she already isn't one.
Sky snicker beside me, looking at Laura as she glared at him for for second before smiling wickedly at others, a smile considered beautiful by others but Sky calls it wicked one.
Suddenly I felt someone's Stare as I looked in the direction and saw a pair of Golden brown eyes looking at me. Those eyes were mesmerizing, it felt like I was getting swallowed whole, everything was disappearing around me.
*Click*
I came out of my trance when he clicked his tongue in his mouth and I gulped, hiding behind Sky. Who was busy having a glare competition with Laura Sterling.
Yohan Archer, The guy isn't less than a Satan himself. I'm sure he have done some voodoo doll shit spell on me and other girls. Because everytime i look at him, i forget about everything else. Fuck, I'm not even interested in him. So what if he has Greek God features, a hidden edible delicious body under those eye soring abs blocking clothes and have those beautiful gorgeous golden brown eyes...
Fuck Ellyse what are you thinking!!

I'm not interested in Yohan Archer.

____________________________________________________________________