oo. give love

ꔛ 𓍢 ꕤ 𝙻𝙸𝙼𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴 𔑻﹕
playing : give love by akmu !

𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗌𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗌, 𝗂𝗍 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇𝗌 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝗂𝗋𝗍
𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂 𝗉𝗎𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾𝗌 𝗎𝗉 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗌𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗍
────── 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 !

𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗌𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗌, 𝗂𝗍 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇𝗌 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂 𝗉𝗎𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾𝗌 𝗎𝗉 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗌𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗍────── 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 !

They had some few hours left until the recording so they went up to the rooftop café which was accessible only for artists and staffs. There weren't many idols as they were all probably getting their make-up done and less staff too, they sat at the corner most with a cup of coffee they ordered few minutes ago.

The area was preferred by many idols as it was strictly monitored and sometimes, the best place for idols who are in relationship to meet up and have some coffee or get some meal to eat together as they spend their time without being worried about fans or paparazzi around.

Jaerim didn't even realised they were already at the café and literally sitting infront of Mingyu. She couldn't believe herself. She never expected that she'd be sitting with "The Great Kim Mingyu" in a café together and drinking coffee together. She knows that Mingyu is a great guy and have heard a lot about him from her friend circle, the internet and also from LYN herself but the fact that she was being 'courted' romantically by him just didn't seem right.

Despite being an idol for a few years, she has never seen herself as the prettiest or talented one. Jaerim always thought that there were many more talented idols out there and barely took herself as a 'talented' and ' remarkable ' idol, she just felt that she was ordinary. Now that she was with Mingyu made her more self-conscious and felt like she didn't deserve to sit here with him.

"So, any plans later after the recording?"

Jaerim was silent for a few minutes until she took a deep breath "Mingyu-ssi, I don't know if you're being serious with me but I think we're different and you will find someone better. I appreciate your kind gestures but...."

Mingyu's smile didn't drop at all but smiled more and looked at Jaerim who has been flustered the moment they met. "Are you in relationship?"

"No...."

"Then I don't think it's wrong for me to court you. I know it was unexpected and you might not take it seriously but Jaerim-ssi, trust me. I want to know you better"

Why am I getting butterflies? Jaerim !!! Seo Jaerim !! get your mind straight.

She was too flustered that she couldn't say anything and just took a sip of their coffee. It's not that she didn't like Mingyu but it's just that she thinks that she might end up disappointing him like how other guys have been. But the guy in front of her looked serious and she may be bad at judging someone's emotion or expression but she feels like there was admiration and a hint of love in his eyes.

So love at first sight really exists or am I just hallucinating?

"If it ended up disappointing you, not my problem"

Jaerim didn't understand when her sarcastic humor suddenly came out and immediately regretted opening her mouth but it made Mingyu laugh "I won't make that happen"

─── ⊹⠀ֹ⠀ ⠀ 𖹭⠀ ⠀⠀˚ ───

"See you soon! have a great weekend everyone"

As the MC finished their greetings, a song that won the chart was played as the group members stayed back thanking their fans, greeting the idols and so on. LAVELLE made their way towards their green-room while some members were out doing song challenges for other groups.

Jaerim and LYN were the first ones to finish removing make-up. They thanked all the stylist and make-up teams for their hardwork today and headed towards the parking lot.

As they walked by, Jaerim was still holding the paper bags given by Mingyu earlier because she decided to eat it at home since it was macaroons and it will still be tasty later on.

As they were inside the elevator waiting for their own stop, the elevator was opened. Jaerim and LYN immediately recognised the guys and greeted them.

It may have been a coincidence but it's some of the Seventeen members. LYN couldn't help but look at Jaerim who was trying hard not to make eye contact with certain someone.

It was Seungkwan, Mingyu, DK and Dino. Lyn and Seungkwan immediately gave each other their 'friendship' handshake that they've created. "You did so well my friend"

Seungkwan tsked his tongue and gave LYN a sassy look "Has there been a day where I didn't do well?"

"Gezzz" The guys look at their fellow members and shake their heads at his sarcasm while LYN just replied with a flick on his forehead.

The two friends were catching up with each other while the other members were just listening and laughing at their antics until they reached the underground parking lot.

"Jaerim-ssi? Are you ready?"

All the people who were present there stopped their tracks and turned towards the two who were standing next to each other. LYN looked at her member with a grin "Jaerim-ah, are you going out somewhere with Mingyu-subae?"

"I...Yeah...."

" If you're free later, shall we go for a drive? "
and she did say yes.

Sometimes, Jaerim questions LYN's expressive emotions because she can't just hide her emotions at all. She is now squealing and hitting Seungkwan's arm who was whining in pain whilst complaining that it hurt.

DK and Dino just let out a cheeky grin and gave a small tap on his shoulder before leaving the two as LYN gave a quick wink at her fellow member and followed Seungkwan until she reached her manager's car.

The two were left alone, standing side by side as silence filled the atmosphere. "Let's get inside before there is any unnecessary dramas" which he meant is his members, it's already enough for Seungkwan and Dino to notice. He doesn't want the rest to see because he'd get teased thousand times for it.

"Okay"

This is gonna be a long ass ride. Buckle it up
Seo Jaerim .