Chapter 1: Espresso and he boys

"It was morning of Friday in Cookie Run Kingdom it's a beautiful day outside. birds are singing, flowers are blooming...on days like these, kids like you...Should be burning in hell. ANYWAY on this day will be the day when two cookie will meets"

*Espresso Cookie wake up and get out of the bed*

Espresso Cookie: AHHHHHHHH what a good night sleep time to wake up my boys

*Espresso Cookie walk up to madeleine cookie and strawberry crepe cookie*

Espresso Cookie: WAKE THE F UP BOYSSSSSSSS

*Espresso Cookie say as he beat up madeleine cookie and strawberry crepe cookie to wake them up*

Strawberry crepe cookie: ESPRESSO WHAT THE F***

Madeleine cookie: you didn't have to do that man cookie what are we?

Espresso Cookie: Guys it Friday so I though we can go out

Madeleine cookie: sound fun

Strawberry crepe cookie: very

Espresso Cookie: Ok let go

*Espresso Cookie Madeleine cookie and Strawberry crepe cookie go out they go to the mall as Friday is playing they get food some new clothes and some Godzilla thing and they buy the stuff nah I'm just kidding they stealing it cuz they poor anyway the 3 cookie are on they walk till Espresso see someone that he never seen before*

Espresso Cookie: guys who is she...

Madeleine cookie: OHHHHHH her that Pastry cookie yea you never see her before?

*Espresso Cookie didn't say anything he just look at her as Pastry cookie is minding her own business as she walk away*

Espresso Cookie: I-I Need to take to her

*Espresso Cookie walk over where the other cookie go he see her alone as she go and sit down*

Espresso Cookie: she look so sad and alone i should go talk to her ok let do it be cool

*Espresso Cookie walk to Pastry cookie as she is sit down alone looking down*

Espresso Cookie: uh hey are you ok

*Espresso Cookie look down at Pastry cookie as she look back up and this was the beginning of they new love life*