☆Back to Mumbai☆

[ Thankyouu for 300+ reads prettiess]
(Not edited)

''Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to mumbai. The local time is 5:00 pm. For your safety and the safety of those around you, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened and keep the aisle clear until we are parked at the gate...."

Kiara's heart thumped against her ribs, a mixture of excitement and nervousness fluttering in her chest. Three years. Three long years since she'd last felt the familiar warmth of Mumbai's air, tasted the spice of its food, heard the vibrant hum of its streets. She hadn't realized how much she'd missed it until the pilot's voice, announcing their descent, sent a jolt of anticipation through her.

She glanced around the cabin, noticing the other passengers settling into their seats, their faces a blend of weariness and anticipation. Some were already pulling out their phones, snapping pictures of the clouds below, while others closed their eyes, perhaps lost in memories of their own.

Kiara, however, couldn't bring herself to do either. Her gaze was glued to the window, watching the world shrink beneath them, the clouds parting to reveal the sprawling cityscape of Mumbai. The familiar outline of the Gateway of India, a symbol of her home, sent a wave of emotion washing over her.

She took a deep breath, letting the anticipation build. This was it. She was finally coming home.

The plane dipped lower, the city growing larger, the sounds of the bustling streets filtering through the cabin. Kiara felt a smile tug at her lips.

She adjusted her seat back, fastened her seatbelt, and waited patiently for the wheels to touch down. This wasn't just a landing; it was a homecoming. Well if it wasn't coming for her sister's marriage, then she wouldn't be here.

The plane touched down with a gentle thud, the engines whining to a halt. A wave of relief washed over Kiara, the tension of the long flight finally easing. As the crew began their usual flurry of activity, helping passengers with their luggage and directing them towards the exit, Kiara gathered her things. 

She glanced up, catching the eye of a man seated a few rows ahead. He was tall and imposing, with dark hair and eyes that seemed to burn with an intensity that made her skin prickle.  His gaze was unwavering, locked onto hers.

Kiara's heart skipped a beat. She'd noticed him earlier, his stare lingering on her throughout the flight. She'd tried to ignore it, focusing on her book and the passing clouds, but his presence was like a persistent itch she couldn't scratch.

Now, as she stood in the aisle, waiting for her turn to disembark, his gaze felt like a physical weight pressing down on her. She felt a shiver run down her spine, a mixture of unease and something else, something she couldn't quite define.

He didn't smile, didn't look away. His expression was unreadable, his eyes holding a depth that made Kiara nervous.  She swallowed hard, her pulse quickening.  She couldn't shake the feeling that something was off, that this man was watching her with an intent that went beyond mere curiosity.

Why the fuck this man is staring at her from starting?

Nvm-

Now she wanted to reach home after this journey and sleep.

The cool air of the airport hit her face.She stretched, feeling the stiffness in her muscles from the long journey.

Reaching for her phone, she was greeted by a symphony of notifications.

Her father's messages were the first to catch her eye, each one filled with concern and a touch of humor about her travel woes.

Then came her sister's, a mix of excited chatter about their upcoming plans and playful teasing about her being "lost in the world." Avika's messages were a mix of concern and asking her to come back fast. She chuckled, shaking her head at her friend's messages who was missing her just as she reached.

But it was the last message that made her heart stop. It was from him. Her everything. Well used to be, not anymore.

Her heart, which had finally begun to heal, stuttered in her chest. A wave of confusion washed over her, followed by a surge of anger. Didn't he swear he'd never reach out? Didn't he say he was done, that he was moving on?

"Should I open it?" she whispered to herself, her voice barely above a breath. However, she ignored the message for now, deciding to deal with it later. Instead, she focused on the immediate task of reaching home.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Knock

That's what the boy inside the room was expecting but the door swung open because of the force applied by the person on the other side.

The boy in the room stood with a casual confidence, his posture relaxed yet commanding attention. He was almost bare, wearing only a pair of sweatpants that highlighted the muscular definition of his abs. His well-defined physique, marked by toned muscles and the subtle ridges of his abdominal muscles, was on full display. This striking appearance created a view that many girls would find captivating—a combination of raw allure and undeniable physical presence.

Well he wasn't famous in the college for nothing.

"Phir se nayi drawing banva liya hath per raj tumne. Tsk. Tsk" Here starts her mom daily routine of making him think if she is really her mother. Did she just come to comment on his tattoos.

"Bro are you serious, drawing nhi tattoo hai maate," Yuvraj answered back with a disbelief look, while closing the buttons of his shirt. He looked at his mother, who was staring at the intricate design on his arm with a mixture of awe and disbelief.

"First of all, I am not your bro and second seriously, you got a whole freakin' tiger inked on your arm?"

"My god, yeh sb chodiye aur bataiye itni subah subah mere room mein kaise"

"Jldi ready ho jao, aaj ruhi ke ghar chalna hai, party hai unke ghar per"

Yuvraj's eyes flicked at the mention of his fiancée, a sudden tightness in his chest. But nevertheless, he nodded his head, forcing a smile.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Somewhere else~

"𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬"

"𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬?"

"𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦́"

___________________________________________

Sorry for not updating before, I died and again took birth for this. Nvm-

If you are confuse, then keep reading to clear it.

Love you all <3

Note - target 10 votes and i will give you double update