☆First meeting☆

Hiee, the first chapter is here. So lets get started.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

As the gentle breeze blew through, the billowing clouds began to gather and darken, signalling the approach of an impending storm

As the gentle breeze blew through, the billowing clouds began to gather and darken, signalling the approach of an impending storm. People dashed in every direction, desperately seeking shelter cause of heavy rain.

But it didn't matter to Kiara, who was so engrossed in her laptop that she didn't hear the sound of the water hitting the windows of the cafe. She was looking for a peaceful place to do her work without any disturbance until she stumbled upon this cosy cafe, with its soft lighting, comfortable seating, and soothing ambience.

Between it, she was startled by a presence in front of her and looked up to meet the gaze of a stranger with deep brown eyes. She had been so engrossed in her work that she hadn't noticed him approaching. She saw the person saying something to her but got confused as she couldn't hear him. After a moment of confusion, she realized she was still wearing headphones and quickly removed them.

"Hey" the man standing in front of her repeated once again, tapping his foot impatiently and waving his hand to get her attention.

"Hey?" Her words seemed to carry more of a questioning tone.

"Can I sit here?" The stranger asked her referring to an empty seat beside her, to which she nodded.

"Umm do you have a phone, I have to call my sister as I forgot mine," The man again interrupted her but not to be rude to him. Kiara handed him her phone and continued packing her belongings.

After 2-3 mins Kiara got her phone back when she was shoving her all things in the bag. She looked up as she saw the stranger in front of her extending his hand.

"Myself Yuvraaj Rajvansh, from India" The man introduced himself as he extended his hand for a handshake.

"I am Kiara Oberoi," She muttered the surname under her breath.

"I already knew that," He mumbled.

"Huh?" She furrowed her brow in confusion.

What did this man mean by that he already knew her name?

Yuvraaj noticed the uncertainty on her face and repeated his statement with added emphasis, "I mean, I saw it on the page of your book," trying to reassure her.

"Ohh, got it,"

Their conversation flowed naturally, and as they exchanged stories, Kiara asked a question in between.

So, what brings you to Paris? Are you here for work or are you just visiting as a tourist?" she asked with a warm smile, causing Yuvraj's heart to skip a beat.

"Umm, I just came here to take my grandma to a wedding that is held there," Yuvraj answered.

"Great news! I'm actually going to India for my cousin's wedding too," Kiara stated.

"Wow maybe you can go with handsome and sexy man like me, just saying ," Yuvraj joked while wiggling his eyebrows making her chuckle at his words.

"Na na it's fine, umm I guess I should go now, even though the rain has finally stopped,"

"Sure, so ab wapas kab mil rahe," Yuvraj said while extending his hand for a handshake once more.

"Agle janam mein," Kiara playfully remarked with a mischievous glint in her eyes and accepted his handshake.

As she prepared to leave, she waved her hand and said, "Okiee bye. It was really nice meeting you."

"Indeed, will meet soon," Followed after this, they parted ways, each heading off in their own direction.

_________________________

Thankyouuu for reading 🎀
I promise that the next chapter will be long.