Part 4: Confronting

Oh yeah by the way, does anyone remember when I listed that there will be smut in this Wattpad? If anyone wants some I can make a few small episodes with smut inside :) I'm also starting a new series regarding Genshin Impact (Lumine MC) if you have time, could you read it?
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
" " = Dialogue
* *= When they're doing something
    = Random shiz
Adventurine's POV:
Ugh, I feel lightheaded. Why is it so bright?
*I opened my eyes and I saw a light shining directly on top of me dangling on the ceiling.*
"What happened? I feel, warm and lightheaded..." I asked. I felt someone grab me by the collar, it was a violet-haired guy, RATIO!
"You stupid gambler! You were out for a whole day! Did you know how worried I was?" Ratio said with a worried face. Wait... was I really out for a whole day? I thought it was only an hour... I dreamt of, wait, what did I dream of? Oh yes! Me and big sis... I was glad to see her again after all of, that... I need to cheer up! Let's talk to Ratio-
"*sigh* Aventurine, what made you pass out?" My Husba- Ratio questioned me. Right, what did make me pass out? Oh yes, I drank too many drinks.
"I drank too many drinks..." I answered. I saw Ratio start to get a little angry???
"You.. Imbecile.. Didn't I warn you many times that-" "There are bad fluids in beverages like wine blah, blah, blah. I know, I know." I cut him off
"Well if you knew that, why didn't you stop?" Ratio asked.
"Maybe cause I-, I don't know" I said. Tears started to fall like waterfalls. I looked up and I saw Ratio hug me. It was... warm and I embraced it.
"Hello? Get a room y'all lovebirds." Topaz was there. "You know what? I'm leaving y'all, have fun!" I saw her grab Numby and leave us both in the room, all alone. (Y'all know what im trying to imply right????????)
"Doc, random question but why did you save me?" I asked out of curiosity.
"Isn't it only logical that you help someone when they look like they're in trouble?" Ratio answered.
"You need to rest," He sits on the bed and gestures for me to move over and I did. "This is the only time I will do this." He said
I was overjoyed, first I get to sleep with Ratio and he's allowing me to?? I moved over and he climbed onto the spot next to me, he gestured for me to hug him and I did. Best day ever!!!!
—————————End of part 4!——————————
OMG YALL I WROTE 530 WORDS!!!
I WROTE MORE THEN LAST TIME!!!! Fun fact: I forgot to post this yesterday because I was up late looking at Ratiorine shit and Wriolette shit
Feel free to comment any ideas or mistakes. :)
I post at a random time around 9:30 pm - 12:00 am at Hong Kong's time. Thanks for reading! :) If I'm on a break I'll probably notify y'all.
I also have a new Wattpad coming up about Lumine x Xiao, if you're interested, can you read my Wattpad? (Not forcing)