Prologue

We all have some close ones with us. If thousands of people come after them, we can't replace them with anyone else.. since they are our closest ones for some reason.

People will come and go in our lives.. someone leaves you temporarily and someone permanent..but there is someone, no matter what happens, who never leaves you.. they will stick to us like we are their oxygen.. they won't survive without us..and we either.. they may be some of our destinies..

Meant to be TOGETHER FOREVER ❤️

The blonde wasn't sure if he going to meet his destiny or a temporary one when he agreed to meet him..

But he was indeed sure when he heard the other man's answer..

"Because I want to be with someone who values their every relationship.. every relationship is unique..no matter what the underlying feelings between them.. we can't completely replace them with another one.. and I can see that you are one of them.."

°♥️°

So.. my lovelies...

Your author is coming with another story..

but not too soon.. I am working on it.. I hope you will wait..

The story will take you to the deepest of some important relationships in your lives through four characters, one of them is you..

TAEKOOK.

yeah♥️

And...

Park Jimin × Reader

This story contains.. mature language, smut, angst,etc..

The true owner of this story is just me.. writing from my own imagination and the picture credit goes to Pinterest.com.

Have a good day💜