🕳HERO'S CRASHED PLANS-CHAPTER-31

NOTE: Just a heads up! The upcoming sports league game and whatever I mention in the story is entirely fictional. It's not based on any real-life event happening in Spain or anywhere else. Consider it a sprinkle of make-believe in this world you're about to explore.

BEFORE FEW OF MEERA'S KIDNAPPING.

Third pov:

Madrid, Spain:

The Madrid sunshine streamed through the windows of the grand Hernandez mansion, painting the breakfast table with a warm glow. Pedro, the family's ever-smiling butler for the past three years, bustled about, arranging a feast. He couldn't help but notice the lighter atmosphere that had settled over the Hernandez men in recent years. Little Adrian, once a handful, had blossomed into a brilliant young man.

Carlos, retired from his demanding job at his son's insistence, relaxed into a newspaper, a newfound peace etched on his face. He no longer carried the weight of the office on his shoulders. Adrian, it seemed, had it all under control.

 Adrian, it seemed, had it all under control

Adrian's bedroom.

Fresh from his daily workout, Adrian stepped out of the shower, a towel slung low on his hips. At 27, he was a walking contradiction – charming yet arrogant, his green eyes sparkling with both wit and a hint of mischief. He slipped on a light blue shirt that hugged his well-toned physique, the sleeves rolled up to reveal forearms that hinted at hidden strength. A pair of perfectly fitting jeans completed the look, the dark wash emphasizing his broad shoulders.

His hair, damp and styled with a touch of artful messiness, framed a clean-shaven face that could be described as ruggedly handsome, adding a touch of bad-boy charm to his CEO persona. Everything about Adrian, from the way he carried himself to the effortless style with which he moved, screamed a successful alpha male. He was the embodiment of Hernandez Corporation's image – confident, powerful, and undeniably stylish. Adrian's room was a haven of modern minimalism. Crisp white walls provided a cool backdrop for a striking black and white abstract artwork above his platform bed. The bed itself, upholstered in black leather and dressed in a light gray duvet, exuded sleek sophistication. Matching chrome lamps sat atop sleek nightstands on either side.

Across from the bed was a large walk-in closet that had been recently renovated at Adrian's request. Gone were the dark wood built-ins and dark suits that had filled the space previously,  The center of the closet held an island with a glass top, perfect for laying out his outfit for the day.

Adrian pov:

So, I check myself out in the mirror, smirkin'. Today's the day I gotta look damn sharp. After three years, I'm finally meeting up with my Meera again. Linz, here I come! Six-hour flight from Madrid, no sweat, Hernandez private jet to the rescue, baby!

Opening the drawer my gaze fell on it and there it is, the ring box. I can't wipe this smile off my face. Yep, proposing tonight! Three years of waiting, is all gonna be worth it. Just picturing the look on her face when she sees me... priceless! Naveen knows I'm coming, and said she'd meet up too, but Meera? No clue. Not only that I learned her mother tongue tamil using some professional tutors, I cant wait to see her reaction when I ask her in tamil to marry me!