Good Cop, Bad Cop - Killstrike: Reborn

Good Cop, Bad Cop — Killstrike: Reborn

The room is dimly lit, casting long shadows across the walls. James Monroe, his iconic suit and intense figure, looms over the captive, who is bound to a chair. Sweat beads on the captive's forehead as James leans in close, his voice steady and menacing.

Captive

(Scared, wailing)

Just let me go man! I don't have anything to do with this shit- I mean..You guys know right? Y'know how it is?

James

(Leaning close, sarcastic)

Oh yeah..yeah, we know. I know. Don't worry buddy, you'll be an amazing addition.

The captive looks up at James curiously and slowly

Captive

(Shaken)

.. What? Addition?

James

(Interrupting)

-Yes an addition.. an addition to my knife. Here, try this one out.

The tied up male knows what's next and shakenly prepares himself

Captive

SHIT-SHIT, WAIT WAIT!

James pulls out his knife and bludgens his knee in with the knife.

James steps back, wiping sweat off his forehead

James

It's hot in here, don't you think? Hm..maybe you need some more water, or no, let's try..gasoline!

James walks over to a section of the room where he has supplies, guns, weapons stocks and briefcases full of cash. But, he picks up a gas can and walks menacingly slow over to the male tied down.

Captive

(Wailing loudly, petrified)

No, no! Shit man, wait, wait. Wait..wait..Don't do this, don't do this..

James

(Grinning)

Well, tell me where Terres is and maybe we won't have a human firework show on our hands here. So come on, hurry up!

James is about to pour the gasoline over the captive's head but Vince comes in.

Vince

-Stop.

Vince walks over, visibly dissapointed.

James

Ah, V. Just in time. I was about to whack this doofus up. God, he's annoying.

Vince

Put the gas can down, James. We're not here to send a message or be crude. We're here for information. And..ugh, jesus.

Vince just realises that James has stuck a knife in the male's knee.

James looks at Vince knowingly, he then grins.

Vince

Get it out. Now.

James

Ah, come on. It might make him spit some info out quicker.

Vince

(Annoyed, steady)

Out, now.

James