Chapter 2: Welcome to Duel Academy PT.1

It was now time for the new applicants to go to their new home away from home as they were all in a transport helicopter that was heading to Duel Academy. The new students were wearing their new duel academy jackets which represented their assigned dormitory's. Their was Obelisk Blue, Ra Yellow, and finally Slifer Red. The student were looking out the window when the pilot spoke from the cockpit "all right everybody if you look to the right you'll see your new home away from home next stop academy Island" said the pilot as the helicopter made its way to Academy Island.

Later on the new student were gathered in one of the Duel Academy's classroom for orientation each student stood at attention as Chancellor Shephard was speaking. Well all the student except Jaden who was sleeping while standing up miraculously. Chancellor Shephard said "welcome brand new students, and welcome to Duel Academy the fact that you made it here proves you are the best of the best, so study hard, duel passionately" said Shephard as he finished his speech. Y/N could hear Jaden's snoring due to him standing beside Jaden so Y/N smacked Jaden's head "ow what was that for?" said Jaden "to get you to wake up" said Y/N not as the screen with Shephard on it turned off.

Outside the Academy building Syrus, Jaden, and Jaden were leaning on a stone tablet to see where their duel dorms are "awesome I'm in Slifer Red" said Jaden "hey same here" Syrus said as he seemed happy about their place. Jaden then asked Y/N "hey Y/N what dorm are you in?" said Jaden "Slifer Red same as you guys although we will probably get different rooms" said Y/N as Bastion walked by. Jaden then spoke "hey you in the Slifer dorms too" said Jaden "well let's see yellow coat, yellow buttons, no I don't think so" said Bastion "okay there's no need to be smart about it, besides he may be color blind" said Y/N trying to justify Jaden. Bastion responded with "well no I haven't are you?" asked Bastion "no I am not" said Jaden as Bastion began to walk away. 

Jaden then said "okay well see you around the dorms" said Jaden "I hardly think so your dorms over there" said Bastion as he pointed to the direction of the Slifer dorms. After talking with Bastion Y/N, Jaden, and Syrus went to the Slifer Red dormitory which in retrospect some people would consider it an outhouse.

As the three were looking at the dorms surrounding Syrus spoke "this is a dorm it's more of an outhouse" said Syrus "oh come on Sy this is great I mean look at this view" said Jaden admiring the view

As the three were looking at the dorms surrounding Syrus spoke "this is a dorm it's more of an outhouse" said Syrus "oh come on Sy this is great I mean look at this view" said Jaden admiring the view. Y/N walked up to him "yes it is a sight hopefully it'll be better than back home, now if you don't mind I'll be in my room" said Y/N as he went to his room. Jaden then spoke "wow what's with him?" said Jaden "I don't know but word around school is he is an orphan since he was a child" said Syrus as Jaden looked towards Y/N. Whilst Y/N made it into his room he was getting himself situated when he threw his bag on the upper bunk "ow what the heck?" said a female voice as Y/N looked up. 

Y/n's bag was thrown off the top bunk as a female with purple hair, yellow eyes, white skin, wearing a slifer red jacket, white skirt, red boots, and red gloves rose from her bed. Y/N then said "woah sorry didn't see you there" said Y/N "eh no problem accident happen so who are you? and what are you doing in my room?" said the girl as she hopped off the bed. Y/N responded with "the names Y/N L/N and this is also my room" said Y/N as the girl smiled. The girl then said "well at least I'm not the only synchro user I'm Elena" said Elena extending a handshake.