Chapter 1: The Next KING of Games

It was a bright day in Domino City as people were walking in the streets except for one person who was currently on his motorbike going to  a building that many teenagers are currently gathering towards. The person on this bike is Y/N L/N, an orphaned 15 year old teen who is currently on his way to the entrance exam of one of the best dueling schools in the country, Duel Academy. Y/N was always good with tools which is why he was able to build a motorbike out of parts he found either in the streets or in a garage he sneaked into. Soon out of Y/N's visor he saw the Duel Academy Entrance exam building "heh look out duel academy here comes THE KING" said Y/N as he revved up his motorbike and the vehicle speed up.

Meanwhile at the entrance exam entry there was 2 female workers in gold and white jackets, skirts and golden boots. Also a male worker in a fully black suit, and black shoes, with glasses. The male worker was looking at his watch "well that's it ladies, mark all the no shows no shows" said the male worker as the female workers began to tidy up things. But then a male voice was heard as a male with large brown hair, brown eyes, white skin, black jacket, and white sneakers. The male appeared to be a teenager "wait...you can...count...Jaden Yuki as present just as long as I don't fall down" said Jaden as he smiled.

Then the sound of a motorbike was heard as the three workers and Jaden looked towards the stairs as a motorbike appeared from it. The motorbike flew in the air as it then landed on the ground and skidded to a stop. Y/N took off his helmet to reveal Y/N's black hair, red eyes, white skin, black shirt, blue jeans, wearing a brown leather jacket, and a pair of white sneakers. Y/n then spoke "and Y/N L/N is also here so let's get started" said Y/N as he walked towards Jaden.

Y/N grabbed Jaden by his arm and helped him over the railing "hey thanks man the names Jaden" said Jaden "next time be early" said Y/N as he walked forward to the building. Jaden looked confused at Y/N's behavior "man he's serious" said Jaden as he made his was inside the building. Inside there was many people duel applicants looking to enter Duel Academy, proctors for the applicant to duel, duel academy students who are just looking at the potential students. Y/N was currently sat down at a row of seats looking at the applicants below currently taking their exams 'hmm seems to have some good duelist but they won't fair against my beast' thought Y/n as he looked at his deck.  

From within Y/N's deck a roar could be a heard a dragon's roar, soon Y/n felt a hand on his shoulder "hey we meet again" said  the voice as Y/N turned to see Jaden. But Y/N payed no mind "hello" said Y/N "wow looks like the competition has some moves" said Jaden "yeah I just made my exam, my name's Syrus by the way" said a male voice as Y/N looked at the other person. Syrus had wild blue hair, glasses that rested on his nose, white skin, and a black coat. Jaden then patted Syrus shoulder "great so your in Y/N and I haven't gone yet but..." said Jaden "hey do you two mind I'm watching the duel" said Y/N as he looked at the duel below.

It was a duel against a duel proctor and a applicant named Bastion Misawa, who was known to be the top applicant in the written exam. Bastion had a face down card in his spell&trap zone and the monster known as Vorse Riader. As for the proctor he had two face up monsters in defense mode known as Big Shield Gardna and Gear Golem the Moving Fortress.

~Duel Scene~

Bastion: 3200 LP
D.Proctor: 1900 LP

D. Proctor: Okay applicant multiple choice, you got two monster staring you in the face do you A. Throw in the towel, B. Go home with your tail between your legs, or C. Run home to Mama.

Bastion: I choose D. none of the above, I activate my face down.

Bastion's face down was revealed to be the trap card known as Ring of Destruction.