one

"Here's your order, hope you enjoy it." I looked up from my computer and saw the waiter putting down my sandwich and drink onto the table.

"Oh, thank you." I quickly thanked him before he walked away, going to deliver another customer's order.

I reached for my drink to take a sip when I noticed something strange. Stuck onto the front of the cup was a light pink post-it note. My brows furrowed as I detached the colorful paper from the cup.

'Hi, I noticed you come into the cafe a lot and you're really cute :)' was written on it with the prettiest handwriting I'd ever seen.

I immediately called over the waiter who had delivered me my food and drink. "Sorry to bother you, but uh I was wondering if you knew who wrote this note?" I asked, showing him the pink post-it.

"That is something I cannot tell you. Let's just say they're your secret admirer." He said with a smile.

"Oh." I spoke, shocked to find that I had a secret admirer.

"Well I do hope you enjoy your food and drink." Before he could leave I took a look at his name tag. 'Wooyoung' was written in black lettering, cute stickers decorating the border of it.

"Huh, a secret admirer." I mumbled as I stared at the post-it note.