Chapter 11

“Seriously… I have to listen to your whole blabber, and when I ask a question, you fall asleep?” Jeongguk muttered as he saw Seokjin passed out on the swing bed. “Brat,” he added, nudging Seokjin to wake him up.

“Yah, wake up. Go inside and sleep.” He stood up from the swing, a bit unsteady himself from the wine.

“Kim Seokjin” “Seokjin” Jeongguk kept calling

“jinnnn... wake up,” Jeongguk said, pulling Seokjin's legs.

“Cute”Seokjin mumbled giggling

“What?” Jeongguk asked

“You called me Jin for the first time” Seokjin said giggling again

“Wake up and get inside, idiot. it's freezing ”Jeongguk said slapping Seokjin’s leg

“Carry me, please,” Seokjin's sleepy voice mumbled again.

“Ask that to fucking Min Yoongi,” Jeongguk retorted.

“Hmmm…Maybe I should. I got a text that he’s here in the Maldives. Maybe I’ll ask him to carry and come with me to bed and show the tongue technology he boasted about” Seokjin said, getting up from the swing and starting to walk unsteadily.

“What the fuck do you mean tongue technology?” Jeongguk asked

Seokjin stopped walking and turned towards Jeongguk and giggled putting out his tongue and swaying it “being good at this” he said and laughed again

“What the…You are not fucking doing that,” Jeongguk snapped.

“Why not? I'm drunk and horny” Seokjin said with a pout “I want Min Yoongi right now. Yoongi,baby where are you? Should I call him? Where the fuck is my phone?”

“Baby? Seriously?” Jeongguk asked and moved closer to Seokjin “Why the fuck do you like him?”,he asked.

“Because he is cute, sweet, hot, considerate, funny, Also I really want to see how his tongue technology works,” Seokjin said, chuckling and about to slip on the floor.

But Jeongguk moved swiftly and caught him, wrapping his arms around Seokjin's waist and pulling him close and lifting him. Seokjin instinctively wrapped his legs around Jeongguk's hips. As Jeongguk started to walk inside, he tightened his grip, feeling the warmth of Seokjin's body through his thin shirt.

Seokjin leaned his head against Jeongguk's shoulder, his breath warm and soft against Jeongguk's neck. “You know, usually people carry drunk ones either bride style or piggyback. You’re carrying me like you’re gonna…” Seokjin began, smiling against Jeongguk's face but was interrupted.

“Don’t you dare complete that sentence,” Jeongguk said, breathless from their drunken walk. The proximity made his heart pound faster, and he tried to ignore the feeling.

He made it to the bed and gently put Seokjin down. Seokjin grabbed Jeongguk's collar, making him fall onto the bed on top of him.

“See, I’m not weak, Jeon Jeongguk,” Seokjin said, giggling. He looked up at Jeongguk with a playful glint in his eyes, his fingers still gripping Jeongguk's collar.

Jeongguk felt a rush of emotions he couldn’t quite place. He stared down at Seokjin, their faces just inches apart, both of them breathing heavily. “You’re definitely not weak, Seokjin,” he said softly, his voice almost a whisper.

Seokjin’s giggles subsided, and he looked into Jeongguk's eyes. “Thank you for tonight,” he said sincerely. “I needed this… a break from everything.”

Jeongguk nodded, his expression softening. “You deserved it. Now, get some sleep,” he said, trying to pull away.

But Seokjin held onto Jeongguk's collar a bit tighter, their faces still close. With a sudden surge of emotion, Seokjin leaned forward and kissed Jeongguk’s cheek. Jeongguk felt a shiver run down his spine as Seokjin’s cold, wet lips touched his skin.