Discoveries

Niall's POV:

My eyes filled with tears as Liam looked at me with eyes full of guilt. I began to sob as he backed away. I crumpled to the floor to continue to sob.

"Niall, I'm sorry." Liam said in a low tone.

" NO LIAM IT'S NOT OK. I HAVE BEEN TRAUMATIZED BY YOU EVER SINCE THAT DAY!!! JUST GET AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed as I flew out the door and to my room, I passed a very puzzled Harry as I ran down the hall.

When I got to my room I locked the door I went straight to my bathroom and closed the door. I struggled to find my hidden box but eventually found them. Anger raged through my shaking body. I pulled the lid off the silver box and took one small razor and lowered it to my wrist. I slid the razor thinly along my wrist as a sigh of relief escaped my lips. I saw the thin line of blood began to drip down my arm.

I bandaged up my arm and threw on a red long sleeved shirt. I flopped on my bed and drifted off to sleep.

--

I woke up to pounding on my door.

" Niall are you ok? You've been in there for ages!" I heard Harry yell from outside.

"I'm fine, but I'm hungry." I said groggily. Harry chuckled

"C'mon Li's got dinner ready." He spoke, walking away. I rolled up to see the bandage soaked with blood but the bleeding had stopped, good sign. I took off the bandages to reveal a thin red, scabbed, sacred line that told all. I rolled down my sleeve and trudged downstairs to see all the boys at the table and Liam in the kitchen.

I sat down next to Lou and Zayn. I gave my best warm smile waited for our food. Liam gave us all our plates with a smile plastered on his face. His eyes were puffy and red. I knew he'd been crying but for the boys' sake acted like everything was fine.

We began eating our dinner in awkward silence. All the boys avoided eye contact with both of us. I finished my food first and sat there for a second. I coughed awkwardly to break the silence.

"So um, erm, how have you been Liam?" I asked quietly. Liam was picking at his food weirdly.

"Fine, I'm good." He spoke.

"You don't look fine." I bluntly stated.

"Well I am." He said getting annoyed.

"No you're not Liam!" I began to yell.

" Yes I am Niall! Why do you have to be so fucking stupid sometimes?" He spat. That one stung.

" YOU KNOW FUCKING WELL WHY LIAM! DON'T YOU FORGET YOU MOTHER FUCKING CUNT YOU BROUGHT IT ON YOURSELF!!!" I screamed. His face flushed bright pink.

"DON'T YOU DARE TRY THAT SHIT ON ME NIALL JAMES HORAN YOU ARE A MOTHER FUCKING CUNT AND A GAY ASS FAGGOT!!" That was it. I picked up my empty plate and threw it at a wall near his head. It shattered and fell to the floor. All the boys sat in shock. Harry was cowering close to Louis in fear. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU NIALL! YOU'VE GONE INSANE! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!" He screeched once more.

" I MOTHER FUCKING LOVE YOU!" I spat and ran upstairs. I shut my door and went straight for my bathroom. To commit another sin yet again...

I burst through the bathroom door sobbing on my knees just full of rage. I found my small box and retrieved my razor blades. I made one cut then another then another until I had four cuts on my arms. It felt good...

I began to cut again when Harry burst through the bathroom door and stopped dead in his tracks to see my bloody mess.

"NOOOO!!!" Harry screamed and charged at me. I blocked his blow as he tackled me. I gripped my closed box of razors and held them close. " DON'T FUCKING HIDE THEM YOU MOTHER FUCKER!" He screamed once more, ripping the box from my grip.

"Give them back!" I wailed. He lifted me off the ground viciously and threw me out into my room. His face full of rage. He tackled me once more until he sat on top of me punching my face several times. He stopped after about six punches then got up and turned to me.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS!" He screamed again.

" DO WHAT? I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU!" I screamed back. He rushed towards me and grabbed my stinging arm and ripped up the sleeve.

"YOU DID THAT!" He screamed then rushed out the door to his room. I crawled onto my bed and cried myself to sleep after awhile...

A/N:

Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter! Um, thanks for your suggestions I try to take them all into account. Just try to share and and read my other story 'Till Death Do Us Part' my friends like it but I want to see what you think!

Stay beautiful!

- Tay <3