Wake up call

Niall's POV:

After we got back I left to my room as Liam did the same. I stripped my t shirt and shoved off my pants and replaced my jeans with some comfy sweat pants and jumped into my bed and turned on the Telly. The channel that was on was in a deep discussion about the difference between English muffins and crumpets.

"Who the fuck cares?" I groaned switching the channels to something more entertaining. Breaking news! One Direction Fans go crazy at the sight of Members Niall Horan and Liam Payne have come out as partners, directioners around the world seem ecstatic. Congrats to the new happy couple!!' My heart fluttered, they love it, I kinda figured they'd either be really happy or disgusted but the odds are in our favor I guess for now. A blush crept up on my cheeks at the thought of me actually finally getting to be happy again.

My eyes wore drowsy as the TV continued to flicker aimlessly. I was exhausted by t I couldn't fall asleep. Something was missing. Liam. Of course, that's what was missing. My new boyfriend. I tip toed out of bed and quietly opened my door. I walked down the hall as stealth like as possible, trying not to wake the other boys.

When I reached Liam's door I slowly opened it and was amazed at the beautiful sight. His curtains of his room were open and the moon light was highlighting his features perfectly, like an angel. I crept into his room and slowly slid into the covers in front of him. He sleepily wrapped his arms around my waste and pulled me in close. I don't really know why but it was the most comforting position ever, the moonlight brushing our faces and creating a soothing atmospere. I fell asleep in all most less than a minute later. but i knew this is how i wanted to spend the rest of my life. Here with Liam just us two against the world. but most of all, together.

--

My eyes fluttered open asmemories from last night flooded into my brain, a smile crept onto my face as i realized whos arms i was in.  I slowlu tried to untangle my self from liams sprawled out limbs. "Niall?" he spoje drowsily, trying to get up from his slumber.

"Right here liam." i spoke and reached over to touch his hand. He smiled when is eyes focused on me. 'Morning beautiful." i spoke. He held his arms out for me to come cuddle with him, and even though i wouldve been delighted to i could already smell breakfast. "Liam come on, im hungry!" I whined trying to pull him out of bed as if on cue my stomach growled loudly and Liam lowly laughed. but then gave me a puppy dog pout cause i wouldnt accompany him in cuddling. I crawled over to him and whispered "i think this will make up for it" as i leaned ino him and pressed my lips to his. He immediatly propped himself onto his elbows to get some leverage. i planted small kisses down his jaw and over to his sweet spot on his neck, behind his jaw. And lightly sucked on it then bit down, his back arched as he began to moan softly then loud.

"Niall! Fuck, Niall Oh my god!" He moaned raspily from the morning still. i made my way planting kisses back over to his lips. His tongue entered my mouth without permission as it swirled around my mouth investigating every space. The feeling was incredible, but i had to end it. i planted a soft kiss on his lips before getting up. Liam hastily following me, he grabbed my wrists and put them above my head and pinned me up against the wall. "I dont appreciate my boyfriend being such a tease." i made an innocent shocked look.

"Who me tease? never." I smirked at oushed my way out of his grip and opened the door to head down to breakfast, liam following me with a smack on my bum, i shrieked and swatted his arm away. I really hope this lasts forever, i thought smiling to myself.