Part 32

Scene: H. Dam, SBP (Relief & Exploration)

EXT. H. DAM, SAMBALPUR - DAY

The imposing H. Dam, the longest earthen dam in the world, stretches out before Jungkook and Y/N. They step out of the cab, Y/N conversing with the driver in the local language, arranging their return pick-up time for 1.5 hours later.

A gentle breeze stirs the air, carrying the earthy scent of damp soil. The recent rain has left the landscape fresh and vibrant. Jungkook takes a deep breath, the raw, natural smell momentarily cleansing his mind of his worries about Misha.

JUNGKOOK (Smiling to himself): It's okay, Jungkook. You can't force someone to love you. But you can spend time with someone who loves you.

He glances towards Y/N, who finishes talking to the driver and turns towards him. Her smile seems to lighten the weight off his shoulders.

Y/N (Smiling brightly): So, are you ready to explore your first ever solo trip to a whole new side?

JUNGKOOK (Meeting her gaze, a genuine smile on his face): Yes, I'm ready now. (He looks towards the distant mountains.) Before, I was a bit confused, but not anymore. I feel free, and I know what I want.

Y/N (Surprised and happy): Wow, that's amazing news, Jungkook! My friend...

JUNGKOOK (Interrupting playfully): Let's go then!

Y/N (Chuckling): Yeah, yeah, follow me!

They walk along a well-maintained garden teeming with people and families enjoying the scenery. Jungkook keeps his mask on, a precaution against being recognized by fans. Here and there, glimpses of recognition flicker in the eyes of young people, but they move on without causing a scene.

They arrive at the ropeway station.

Y/N (Pointing towards the ropeway) This will take us up for a breathtaking view of the dam and the surrounding landscape. Are you up for it?

Jungkook(nodded): yes...I'm ready...👍🏻

(He is ready to click picture of beautiful scenarios

(He is ready to click picture of beautiful scenarios.)

--------

Scene: JJK Entertainment - CEO's Office (Suspense & Deception)

INT. JJK ENTERTAINMENT - CEO'S OFFICE (JUNGKOOK'S OFFICE) - SEOUL - DAY

A figure, disguised as a new staff member, scurries into Jungkook's office. This is Seasang Girl, her eyes gleaming with malicious intent. Holding a stack of files, she mutters to herself.