15 | LED TASSO

𝙂𝙊𝙏𝙏𝘼 𝙒𝙀𝘼𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝘼𝙈𝙀 𝙆𝙄𝙏.

[ 2.03 ]

THE LASSOS made their way up to Rebecca's office for their daily "Biscuits with the Boss" when they were met with an unusual sight

THE LASSOS made their way up to Rebecca's office for their daily "Biscuits with the Boss" when they were met with an unusual sight. At the desk before the office, there was a teenage girl with honey brown hair, a bandana, and round eyes.

"Hi, how you doin'?" Ted greeted with confusion. "You new around here?"

"To planet Earth?" The girl quipped, making the Lassos like her already. "No, I'm thirteen. But I'm also fairly certain this is my third life reincarnated."

Ted whistled, impressed by her wit, while Lottie just chuckled. "Well, color me impressed 'cause my third lap around this big blue marble, I was nothin' but a horsefly."

"Oh, I've never seen a horsefly," the girl said.

"No?"

"I saw a horse pee once. That was a lot," she admitted, making Lottie chuckle again.

"Yeah. Noise too," Ted agreed. Lottie grimaced with disgust while the girl laughed. She liked the Lassos already.

"So, are you Rebecca's new assistant?" Lottie inquired, partially joking.

"No, just her slave," the girl joked dryly. "I'm Nora."

The name registered quickly and Lottie lit up with excitement. "Oh! You're Sassy's daughter! I'm Lottie Lasso, and this is my daddy Ted. We work for your godmama. Is she and your mama in?"

"Yeah, they're both chatting in there. You can go in if you like," Nora told them.

Lottie and Ted waved goodbye to the girl before walking into the office. "Here comes the biscuits train! Choo Choo!" Ted sang as he walked in. "Sassy Smurf!" He shouted when the woman met his eye.

"Marlboro Man!" She greeted, jumping up to hug him.

When they released, Ted handed Rebecca her daily biscuits and Sassy then went to hug Lottie. "I met your daughter outside. She's a peach. And funny too," she told her.

"Oh, wait..." Ted then said dramatically, making everyone freeze. "Is she mine?"

"Ted, we had sex, like, six months ago," Sassy pointed out, disproving the theory. Lottie pretended to gag with disgust, and Rebecca shot her an amused smile.

"Right, right. Sorry. Yeah, bad math," Ted nodded.

"And if memory serves, you finished on my-"

"No! My ears!" Lottie screamed, immediately covering them and staring at Sassy with a mix of horror and scandal. "Not one more word of that, Sassy, or I swear to whatever god or gods you worship that I will shave your eyebrows off!"