Behind you (Episode 1)

■Scence 1 (Peter)
Watching TV
- I will sleep I am tired. WAIT WHAT IS THAT? OMG. HELPP!

■Scence 2 (Emma, Lisa)

L: hi Emma how are you?
E: not okay lisa. I can't find my brother. I don't know where he is!
L: oh come on you have nothing to worry about. He probably spent the night at the night club with his sexy girls.
E: no he didn't, I saw him last night before I go to sleep. He said that he is tired and he is going to watch TV.
L: are you sure you saw him?
E: yh totally sure!
L: oh well he might went for an early walk outside. He might wanted to take some fresh air.
E: I don't think so. I called him and he doesn't answer. I am very worried about him.
L: worried about him? Emma are you ok?
E: Lisa I know he is a jerk and an asshole, but that doesn't mean that I don't care and worry about him. After all he is my brother.
L: yh you're right. Wanna go and look for him together?
E: yh sure, I'll come pick you up
L: ok I will be waiting see ya!
L(this is a very weird situation)

■Scence 3 (Max, Jane)

M: hi Jane have you seen Emma or Lisa?
J: nah they haven't come at school yet.
M: that's weird. They usually come early.
J: true! Anyways I have something to tell you. Yesterday I made a blog talking about missing people. Isn't it that cool?
M: well it's very interesting. This way we can find even the reason of their disappearance.
J: yh I know. I have found 6 people until now who went missing the last 2 months in New Jersey, our city! And to be more specific in Clifton!
M: omg that's kinda weird and scary at the same time.
J: scary? This is cool and my blog might get a lot of views and likes by these situations because they are interesting.
M: well that's sure, but you said that the last 2 months 6 people have been being missing. It's a lot of people to just go missing out of nowhere in 2 months. This is worrying. And also this is happening in our city. That means Clifton is a dangerous place.
J: oh come on now seriously? Don't tell me that you believe there is a serial killer on the way!
M: well maybe! I am also worried about Lisa and Emma who haven't come at school yet. What if something happened to them. What if it is related to the missing people?
J: max, max, max. Don't be afraid. There is nothing to worry about. I am pretty sure the girls just went for a walk and skipped school.
M: I hope you are right!

■Scence 4 (Lisa, emma)

E: we've looked everywhere and still haven't found him.
L: relax! I am pretty sure he is just hanging out with some of his girls.
E: I don't think so.
L: come on let's get to class

■Scence 5 (Lisa, Emma, max, jane)

M: omg girls are you ok?
J: where have you been?
L: we were looking for Peter, Emma's brother.
J: Peter? Why?
M: he came home last night and today I woke up and he wasn't at home. We looked everywhere we searched the whole neighborhood.
L: we even went at the night club where he usually spends time. The manager told us he didn't see him.
M: wait what if Peter's disappearance is releated to the missing people?
J: oh come on now max stop saying stupid things.
M: it's not stupid!
E: wait girls what missing people?
M: well Jane created a blog yesterday which is about missing people. She found 6 people who were missing the last 2 months in New Jersey in Clifton. And this is very worrying because it means that our city is dangerous.
E: omg!
L: wait! Jane when did the last person went missing?
J: uhmm wait let me check it up. It was... the 2nd of April.
L: wait that's it... last week!
M: wait I just realized something. Jane when did the 1st person went missing?
J: uhmm let me see. It was...the 26th of February.
M: that proves my theory!
E: what theory
M: 6 people have been missing. Each person equals with 1 week. The 1st person went missing the 26th of Februrary. The 2nd person went missing the next week. The 3rd one the other week and so on. According to this, we will stop at the 6th person who went missing the 3rd of April, last week.
L: so there is a victim every week.
J: and since there was a victim last week, there will be and this week.
E: Peter! My brother went missing today. What if it's that? Omg!
L: hey relax. We must find who is doing all this. What's going on. If there is a serial killer on the way or something like that.
J: the 1st person went missing the 26th of February. We have to search what happened that period.
M: we can go at the library or find old newspapers.
E: good let's get to work now.