Chapter Three.

Vote, Comment, Enjoy.

𖡛𖡛𖡛𖡛𖡛𖡛𖡛

Rayvon Jaquan Bennett
24 Y/o
10:53am

"waddup vroy, whatcha got?" rayvon's father jimmy asked as he dapped rayvon up

"waddup vroy, whatcha got?" rayvon's father jimmy asked as he dapped rayvon up. "wassup pop. you heard from OG?" rayvon said while his father watched rayvons twin brother walk in the house.

"oh shit waddup twinnn!" dayvon and rayvon yelled at the time before dapping each other up. "how you been twin?" dayvon asked laughing and rayvon couldn't help but join.

"i been straight mane how you been?" rayvon asked and dayvon sighed loudly. "shi seeing what it feel like ta be a daddy" dayvon laughed causing rayvons mouth to drop.

"nooooo twin! fareal!?" rayvon asked shaking dayvon causing him to laugh. "yea mane i-" jimmy cleared his throat cutting dayvon off, gaining his sons attention.

"wassup with OG?" jimmy asked and rayvon sighed. "he been missing since last night." rayvon said taking a seat on the couch and jimmy's eyebrows raised.

"im finna hit up all the spots to see if anybody seen em." jimmy said before grabbing the keys to his cutlass off the hook. "igh, ima holla at von fa a minute." rayvon said and jimmy nodded before leaving out the door.

jimmy unlocked his 1999 cutlass before he got in. he started the car before looking back to exit the driveway. jimmy quickly looked at the seat once the familiar ring sitting there caught his eye.

then he remembered jayson was with him two days ago. "the fuck?" he cursed noticing blood on the seat. he grabbed the ring off the seat and closely examined it then his heart dropped.

"JJ/OG" was engraved in the ring, jimmy quickly parked the car and got out. he went back in the house earning a confused look from rayvon and dayvon.

"who used my cutlass?" jimmy asked and dayvon shrugged his shoulders. "ask cutta, i got my own car" dayvon shrugged before turning his attention to the tv. "carter!!" jimmy yelled and cutta blew his breath loudly as he clomped down the stairs.

"what the fuck did you do!?" jimmy yelled snatching his son up by his shirt. "bruh what is you talm bout?" cutta asked mugging his father. "don't play with me carter. where you find this ring?" jimmy asked and it caught rayvon's attention.

"i know damn well.." rayvon started realizing it was jaysons ring. "i pulled up on T last night and he gave it to me" cutta said and jayson straight faced him. "call li tugga, who gave em dat ring?" jimmy asked and cutta shrugged his shoulders.

"carter you playing at the wrong time. niggas find out you did some to OG they coming after everybody." rayvon said looking at cutta like he was stupid before reign popped up in his head.

"ahhhh shit pop, what about reign?" rayvon asked and jimmy scrunched his face up. "who da hell is reign?" jimmy asked and dayvon busted out laughing.

"nigga shut the fuck up, OG daughter. he sent her wit me yesterday and now i might be stuck with her." rayvon sighd causing his dads eyebrows to raise.