the spark

//Eren's POV//

after class we all left and Levi wanted to see me in the hall. so i go out there and see him by the lockers

"hey, Levi" i wave and walk to him

//Levi's POV//

I see Eren and I look at him and shyly wave back and ask him what class he had next and he tells me history, the class across from the art room. I walk him to his class silently the way there before giving him a small friendly goodbye.

//Eren's POV//

"OH MY GOD HE'S FINALLY HERE AND NOT SUROUNDED BY PAPARAZZI!" Jean commented when I entered the room.

"Shush it horseface" I snapped back to him

"Ooh little man's got a temper" he stood over me and glared "watch you back, there just may be a knife in it" he whispers to me sending shivers down my spine.

//Levi's POV//

Sometimes I feel as if I have a spidy scene. Or I'm bound to someone. SATAN knows whom, I can feel them... not physically or mentally. But kinda like a star wars way I kinda have the force I feel them I can know what's happening. Somehow, whoever I'm bound to have gotten hurt.

"LEVI RIVIALLIE! QUIT DAY DREAMING AND COME AND GET YOUR PAPER FOR GOD SAKE!!!" Mr. Smith Yells at me from his desk. Damn he's got one he'll of a fucking voice...

((FINALLY GOT THIS UP, I'M REALLY SORRY ITS A MILLION YEARS LATE!!!!!!!!! I'm hoping to have kind of a processes of a writing to where I write two days of the week till it's done mainly Sunday and Saturday... I may not get them posted on the exact times or days but I have other books I'm currently writing... so... sorry it's late PLEASE forgive me :3))