Forgot what I was gonna name the chapter

Brooklyn's 👾

Omg I am so nervous we're meeting the new group today at a MI6 base and o my gosh everyone's a mess.
Turns out this group saved the world like five times already and the're handler is a high ranking official.

Tbh all I really want to ask them is that is it true that the guy they call smokescreen and the girl they call ice queen really hanged off a helicopter while disarming a bomb cause all though I've done some pretty cool thing that is some next level spying.

But I am also concerned.if this mission turns out to
be real and not just some dumb joke then someone might get hurt.

Erica's pov   🧊👑

We were heading to the MI6 base I was thinking about what is the best way to disarm a nuclear weapon when we pulled up.

We got out the car and went inside I started scanning the area looking for possible was to escape incase of an attack.
We went to a room that had a huge table and chairs surrounded it they told us to take a seat and that the other team will be here soon.

I took a seat near Ben because if there was an attack he would need the most help because he has the fighting ability's of a dead rat.
Honestly I'm surprised that he's still alive but I have to protect him because he's one of the the most reckless person I've ever met and will do some crazy stuff sometimes.
I was still thinking about him when the door opened.

Sorry for the cliffhanger guys working on the next chapter will update to the story during a three day window.
Thanks for reading 🌷