Hi

Brooklyn's pov 👾

I walked into the room and saw a couple of kids?
The rest of us were shocked too Rio spoke up and said I thought we were meeting agents from the CIA.

We are agents from the The CIA said a cold monotone voice.

I looked to see where the voice came from and saw a girl. She had thick black hair and eyes that were a deep blue she looked like a model.
Then I looked over and couldn't help to let a tiny giggle slip out  Paris looked awe struck and Rio looked like he'd never seen a girl in his life.
We took a seat I sat next to a boy that had light brown hair and dark brown eyes.
He looked over at me and gave me a slight smile and introduced himself.

I'm Benjamin Ripley Aka smoke screen but you can call me Ben he said.

Christina Diaz but you can call me Brooklyn I said with smile.

Wait did you say your code name is smoke screen?

Yeah he said.

OMG I've heard so much about you is it true that you  jumped out of helicopter to disarm a nuclear bomb!

Yeah

How do you do it?

Well so you see you just have to pull the red wire.

I giggled cus the way he said it was funny then the other girl next to him shot me a nasty glare.

Oooooh
Are you guys dating ?

No they both said at once turning red
Oooh I see there in love but don't want to admit it either that or there in denial.
just then the door opens and in step a man with a brief case

I am sir Arlington said the man
you were called here to show how capable you are as well as seeing if this is a true threat to the Crown Jewels if it is a true threat you must contact your handler immediately and they will relay the information to us.
You will also have unrestricted Access to the Tower of London as well as two days to prepare yourself.
If you have a question about any of this information please ask.

The girl next to Ben spoke up and said
Do you know which organisation this information was heard from.

No right now the information is not available.
Is that all.

I raised my hand and asked what if this is a real threat?

Then you will be sent home and the appropriate authority should respond

The man left the room after that and
I said well then we better get to planing.

So sorry this took so long needed a tiny little break from writing but I hope you can enjoy this chapter and I promise the next one will be a whole lot better🌷