52. Jesus In L.A. 2/2

When they ʂօӀժ you the ժɾҽąʍ, you were just s̶i̶x̶t̶e̶e̶n̶

Packed your bags and ran away  

And it's a ƈɾყιɳɠ shame you came all this way,

'Cause you won't find Jesus in L.A.

Grim comforted you subtly, having their fur tickle against yours, giving you worried glances while giving the twins a stern an annoyed one. Your dull expression scared them, you simply had no expression on your face, no indication on how you feel— if you were even feeling anything...

You could see that Grim was concerned, and as much as you wanted to assure that was the case, you just couldn't bring yourself to say anything right now, or give him any sign that you would be fine. Your stomach still felt a bit nauseous with everything that went down with Azul.

Consider this payback.

You looked up at the familiar building of Ramshackle, then turned to the twins that were still following a little too close behind you and Grim, but then you just turned back, walking through the gates. Seeing that you wouldn't asl the question, Grim spoke up, narrowing their big blue eyes in suspicion at the two.

"Hey! Why are ya still here?" The raccoon asked, but scrambled back to you when the twins didn't stop their exploration, walking a bit faster to be right next to you like two strange pillars. You pulled out your magical pen and tapped the doorknob, acting as a magical key, it opened the door, Grim raised an eyebrow as the three of you entered. Why the heck were they going in too!??!

Grim then also entered as well, opening their mouth to ask again, only to be caught off this time by the verbal observations of the twins. The two were commenting the interior and architecture of your living space, their comments made you sick to your stomach more and more, was it because of this dumb fucking black eye? Probably.

Then your thoughts traveled back to your talk with Riddle, he's the one who cemented your determination after all, if he saw you like this, what would he think? That you were a fool? But what would that make him? You literally took his advice after all...

But you tried to shake the doubt of Riddle off of you, he said that you could do it, and that was encouraging then, so it was comforting now, reminiscing his words in your head, you were swiftly reminded why you trusted the housewarden of Heartslabyul so much.

You sucked in a big breath as you left the potion on a window sill, trying to drown out the remarks made by Jade and Floyd, who spent no time exploring the first floor, Grim's head was darting between the two, a worried and slightly nervous face plastered on their fur.

You did your best to ignore the two unwanted guests, reaching into your pocket to pull out your pills, you blink tiredly as you tilted it, eliciting a small shaking sound, like the sound of beans in a can. One fell out, then two, then three. Bringing your palm to your mouth, you swallowed all three.

You looked at the bottle, there were four left, shrugging you put it back into your pocket, you could always get more, something tells you that you're going to visit the pharmacy again...

"Pufferfish, what are tho—"

"Just whaddaya think you're doing here?! Sniffing around like your fishy butts own the place!" Grim demanded an answer, the creature was in the common room of the dorm, making your head turn up, feeling your head get lighter, you walked back to where your little roommate was at, Floyd following you with an unreadable look on his face. Or maybe it was that edgy ass shadow over it.