Tieing up lose ends

(Yoshi Pov)
I wake up to the sound of the alarm clock, meaning I had to get up for school. I get up, stretch, and prepare for the day.

...

Later at school, I run into Ocho and Bobert, giving them booth a fist bump.

"Sup my brohemians."
"Hey Yoshi, it's been chill for us here"
"Cool...anywa-"
"But Yoshi...is it true that you and Tina are..."
"Yes, my 8 bit compadre...me and Tina...are official."
"Damn Yoshi! You are one lucky dude. She didn't force you or anything."
"No Ocho, she didn't."
"Good good"

During our conversation, Jamie was seething. She honestly didn't believe that me and Tina were a thing. She pretty much marched over and slam me into the lockers.

"Hey punk! You better stop while your ahead!"
"Um...what are you talking about?"
"Don't play dumb with me. You think you can go around school claiming that you are with my best friend. You better quit this lying or I'm gonna beat the truth outta you."
"But...I'm not lying"
"Suit yourself"

Jamie raised her fist up and was about to pound me, but she then feels something wrap around her arm. She looks to see a reptilian tail wrapped around her. Tina looked down at Jamie.

"What's going on?"

"There is a rumor going around that this kitty cat is dating you. so I was gonna beat him till he decides to diminish these claims."

"Um...Jamie...those aren't rumors."

"Wait...so"

She looks back at me and Tina.

"You two are really."

"Yep"

Jamie let's go of me and looks at me.

"I'm sorry...I guess I let my temper get the better of me. And...

She looks at Tina.

"Sorry about everything that's been happening between us this past week"

"Well...don't do it again."

"Yes ma'am"

She marches away. Tina then knees down in front of me.

"She didn't hurt you, did she?"

"She didn't"

"Good...now come here."

She picked me up and kisses me, pinning me against the lockers. Bobbert and Ocho are hollering and clapping at this.  I  look at Tina with a loving grin.

"I love you, my dinosaur "

"I love you too, my kitten"