Clubstep

Appearance:

Age: 17

Gender: Male (though sometimes he pretends to be a female for no reason at all)

Height: 180 cm

Handedness: Right-handed

Nicknames: Club

DiSC: Dominant-Inspiring

MBTI: ESFP

Personality: He is very naughty, he has autism and ADHD and does silly things, and in communicating with Geometry Dash levels he likes being silly. He is a bit of a bully but not that much and when he's not hyperactive he likes playing games and is actually very friendly, a fun-loving boy. He likes annoying other levels as well but he does it deliberately for his own enjoyment since he finds it funny. In the Geometry Dash group chat he is the worst-behaved level and makes fun of the others a lot, especially Time Machine.

Likes: Flying, jokes (especially practical jokes), mechanics, robots, fighting, sleeping, insects, sweet treats, coffee, Skibidi Toilet, sweets, alcohol

Dislikes: school, cyborgs, zombies, wolverines, tea (partly because of Electrodynamix)

Friends: His best friends are the Skibidi Family and the Drunk Gang, he is especially close to Jumper from the former and Deadlocked from the latter. He also likes Electroman Adventures. TOE 2 and Fingerdash were his friends as well until TOE 2 got corrupted, Fingerdash is still his friend though. Nock Em and Power Trip find him cute and Clubstep surprisingly likes that so they count as his friends as well.

Enemies: Base After Base (since he ruined her reputation), Time Machine (because Time is annoyed at Clubstep calling him "Your Favourite Otaku")

Love interest: He is in a relationship with Electroman but Electroman seems to prefer his hated imaginary friend Midoriya from MHA so he feels uncomfortable.

Family (within official levels): Dry Out and Jumper (cousins), Cycles (sibling)

Facts:

He's the only official level that knows how to fly. Theory Of Everything 2 and Deadlocked were uncomfortable with being demons so they both decided not to learn to fly.

He carries a curse on him. When he was a trainee he heard about the demon called "Demon Park" and went to look for it or another demon because he really wanted to befriend a demon. Unfortunately he met a demon which put a curse on Geometry Dash such that when 2 new official levels join the main game the 2nd one becomes a demon.

He was the one that told Jumper about Skibidi Toilet. They were hanging round the boys' toilets and Clubstep told Jumper about the Skibidi Toilet trend, and then when Jumper was searching it up he found out about other Gen Alpha brainrot.

//

Clubstep: Hello!

Person: Hi!

Clubstep: You're so skibidi!

Person: Could you not say that please?

Clubstep: Why, my sigma?

Person: Because Gen Alpha slang words are brainrot.

Clubstep: But skibidi sounds satisfying!

Person: It comes from Skibidi Toilet, and that's disgusting.

Clubstep: You have no taste. It's the coolest thing ever.

Person: You're crazy.

Clubstep: YOU'RE crazy.