!-Y/N Avdol-!

⑅-----------------------------+♡+----------------------------⑅

Y/N AVDOL: The adopted younger sister of Muhammad Avdol.

APPEARANCE: Y/N is a tall/average/short 14 year old girl with h/c [hair color] hair. (LATER IN THE STORY SHE WILL BE 18, KEEP THIS IN MIND.)

She has bright e/c [eye color] eyes, and s/t [skin tone] skin.

As for clothing, Y/N wears a Nefertarti Cap, a small Egyptian shall with intricate embroidery.

[Please pick whichever color you want, but when referring to it in the story it will be a light blue with golden embroidery

[Please pick whichever color you want, but when referring to it in the story it will be a light blue with golden embroidery.]

Accompanying her Nefertarti Cap is a pair of High-slit Harem pants with a built-in corset, which, might I add, have a *VERY OBVIOUS* pair of skintight shorts underneath.

[Again, feel free to imagine the colors as you like, but her pants and shorts will be referred to as black

[Again, feel free to imagine the colors as you like, but her pants and shorts will be referred to as black.]
Y/N never paid much attention to her shoes, instead settling for a basic pair of brown boots, mainly for comfort (as well as to match her brother.)

PERSONALITY: Y/N could be seen as a ruthless ditz to those who don't know her, but Avdol, Jotaro, Kakyoin, and Mr. Joestar all see right through it.

To them,  Y/N is a calculating young girl, who is more than capable of holding her own.

Unfortunately, Y/N was never the sympathetic type, only helping those in need due to the kinship her and other humans share.

Y/N is also known to be gullible at times, displaying utmost trust in those she's close with, regardless of how ridiculous it may seem.

ORIGINS: Growing up in the streets was rough on Y/N, and taught her nothing but how to steal and ignore those in need.

Things continued like this until she turned 8, when she developed her stand, Stand By Me.

     She developed it when she was chasing some particularly rowdy boys from her small makeshift home in the back of an alley way.

As she chased the boys, she tripped on an empty can and began to fall, "SHIT!! I'M GONNA CRASH!!" She exclaimed, wishing she could catch herself like she had seen a man do in the market earlier that day.

Suddenly, Stand By Me developed, catching the young girl and swiftly setting her on the ground, where she resumed chasing the boys without a second thought.

     Y/N only learned of the existence of other stands when she met Avdol at age 10.

She had been running through the markets, attempting to escape some police hot on her tail.
     "Stop! In the name of the law!" The police called after her.   

     "Now, what is going on here?!" Avdols voice boomed out, catching Y/N using Magicians Red by the back of her ragged shirt before picking her up and suspending her in the air.

     The police men rounded the corner, "That little girl is a witch! She was stealing from a shop, and suddenly had the strength of a grown man after saying some witchcrafty thing!" The officer accused, pointing at the young girl in disgust.

     "A witch, hmm? Well I'll have you know I'm nothing short of a fortune teller, and I've turned to my cards to guide me on multiple occasions. I'll pay for whatever she stole as long as you quit chasing the poor girl." The man bargained with the officers for a while longer, coming to the conclusion that if he paid for what she stole and prevented her from stealing again, she was as good as free.

     "Hey, you're a witch too, aren't you?" Y/N questioned once the police had left.

     Avdol hummed and set her down. "And what makes you think that? I can only read cards, not cast spells."

     "I saw it earlier. You have a demon following you, so you must be a witch." Y/N stares up at the man, her mind clearly set on the man having some sort of magic.

     "Really now?", the man crouched to her height, "Are you perhaps talking about a red demon with the head of a Phoenix? If so, don't worry. He's not a demon, merely my stand." He pats her head.

     Y/N shoves his hand off of her head, "Hey! Quit that! What the hell is a 'stand' anyways?!" She raises an eyebrow incredulously.

     "I believe it would be faster if I showed you." Avdol stands up and shuffles away from her, "Magicians Red!", he calls out, summoning his fiery stand.

     From then on, Y/N learned as much as about stands, copying the abilities of every stand she could. Unfortunately, she would only have four years to memorize every stolen strength.

⑅-----------------------------+♡+----------------------------⑅

[A/N: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEE BE NICE TO ME 😭 IM SO NERVOUS ABOUT POSTING THIS, BUT I HOPE ITS AT LEAST TO SOMEONES STANDARDS... 😓 Aaaanyhow! I'll see you all in the next chapter! Tally ho!!]