Chapter 406

As soon as he stepped into the Mirror World, Shirou immediately saw that familiar figure.

The swordsman was wearing heavy black armor and holding a black sword. She had dark golden hair, and black storm was brewing around her, as though she were the personification of despair itself.

Following closely behind were Illya and the other three, who were all startled by the dense magical storm surrounding the swordsman.

"So... that's Saber?" Illya's forehead broke into a cold sweat.

As he gazed at Saber's stunning and graceful face, he paused for a moment before confirming, "She's your opponent this time."

Miyu hesitated for a moment before blurting out, "Why does Saber look exactly like Gray?"

He said calmly, "Could be just a coincidence. Don't overthink it. Your objective is to defeat her. Give it your all."

"Yes!" Illya and the others shouted.

Chloe took the lead in launching an attack, followed by Illya's magical bombardment.

The three of them attacked Saber, but most of their attacks were blocked by the dense magical storm surrounding her.

Saber reacted instinctively and launched a counterattack.

She drew in magical energy from the ley lines, her mana reserves overflowing. The layer of magical storm surrounding her served as a formidable defense, surpassing even Ruby and Sapphire's A-ranked magical barriers.

Though Saber's attacks lacked the flashiness of Excalibur, they brimmed with potent magical power. In gaming terms, due to her abundant magical energy, even her regular attacks were like small-scale AOE attacks!

However, the girls were far from weak, especially with Miyu as the team leader.

Before arriving in this mirror world, he had filled her mind with a lot of professional knowledge. And she had already self-studied university-level courses long ago, making her brain a treasure trove of knowledge. While she might not excel at inspiring morale or delivering stirring speeches, she had evolved into a capable commander.

Despite her shortcomings in verbal skills and morale-boosting abilities, she had already proven herself to be an exceptional commander. Her lack of proficiency in words and morale-boosting didn't hinder their team at all. Both Illya and Chloe had complete trust in her command, and Illya's vibrant and cheerful personality served as a perfect cohesive force for the group.

With such a dynamic and cohesive team, they were quite outstanding.

Miyu remained calm as she carefully analyzed the battlefield situation, positioning herself at the back of the team. From there, she directed Illya and Chloe, making the most of their strengths to encircle and subdue Saber.

Despite Saber's impressive parameters, her reliance on instinctive actions presented an opportunity for the three-person team to outmaneuver her.

Miyu used Illya's incredible speed to distract Saber, throwing her off balance. Then, seizing the opportunity, Chloe unleashed her Noble Phantasm to shatter Saber's magical storm.

Finally, in a remarkable display of teamwork, Miyu and Illya joined forces, harnessing the combined power of Ruby and Sapphire.

During their training, they discovered that through resonance, they could produce a magical energy bombardment far exceeding the sum of their individual powers.

"Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom!"

The massive magical energy bombardment engulfed Saber, leaving a trail of destruction in its wake. The town itself was split in half by the sheer force of the attack, and scorching white smoke billowed from the scorched earth.