Chapter 8:Is this all I am?

Lust awoke from the strange dream looking around he looked at Nightmare who sat on the bench at the edge of the bed "Nig- Boss?" Lust called Nightmare turned around.

"Lust I want you to be honest with me...does the name Valentino mean anything to you?" Nightmare got off the bench and walked over to Lust "N-n- Yes." Lust stammered "What does it mean?" Nightmare got closer to him "Are you sure you want to know?" Nightmare nodded slowly.

As Lust told him about the person from his dreams, the moth with a terrifyingly tall figure. Nightmare's face turned into a scowl "Son of a bitch." "Who?" "That man...or demon I suppose..." Nightmare sighed held his hand out for Lust to grab and gently kissed his hand "Sleep well."

Lust sat up after he reawoke "Ni- Boss." Nightmare came back in "I'm really tired of hearing you correct yourself princess." "Sorry..."Nightmare picked Lust up and spun him "I want nothing more than to kiss you right now princess." His face turned a deep shade of violet at that "W-what!?" Nightmare chuckle "You heard me~, I want to kiss you." "I'm a little confused I just woke up..." Nightmare laughed again "Just let me kiss you, and I'll let you decided how far you want me to go." Lust gulped "O-okay..."

Nightmare bit him more times then he could count "Oh now isn't that a pretty sight." Nightmare chuckled "Your neck covered in bites and my back covered with marks from your nails, or rather your claws. Hold onto tighter next time I bite that pretty neck." Lust gulped "Was that all necessary." "Maybe not but I have more for you." Nightmare clipped a choker around Lust's neck "You're so damn pretty, no wonder Killer and Horror fucked you so often." Lust paused "You knew?"

Nightmare let out another laugh "I sent them for intel on the au of whores got a very good view of you for thirty minutes." Lust backed away "You were watching them!?" Nightmare scoffed "I'm their boss, but you...for you I could be something else~." Lust backed away again "You weren't watching them were you...you were watching me." Nightmare gave Lust a small pat on his head "Perhaps, I knew your routine from one of your really shitty clients, what was his name," Nightmare paused "Oh yes, Jerry."

Lust shuddered "That asshole couldn't be a bottom or a top he would just pay Grilbz like five gold just to watch me, fucking bullshit." Lust rolled his eyes "Heh Killer and Horror mentioned everything to me, mostly Killer...you know what happened to your brother?" Lust glared "You better not have hurt Paps." Nightmare waves his hand dismissively "Oh heavens no princess I would never. Hate decided Vio makes an excellent addition to the collection of lovers." Lust blinked "You better be joking...I am not about to be your pet." "I never said you would be." Nightmare smirked "But I'm not joking when I say Vio is basically a pet...but I'll give you a choice here." He said plainly "Stay with me still and learn how to fight on top of getting your animalistic sex that you love so much, or go back to underlust and suck dick for money."

Lust thought for a moment "So basically I'm a sugar baby in one situation." "Pretty much." Nightmare shrugged "But believe me when I say I would make it worth it, you saw how freaky I could be~." Lust thought for a few seconds "Fine."

"What the fuck is this!?" The figure looked down at the dollars in his hand

He looked up at him "M-my earnings...sir."

"This is it!? Five bucks!? Get back out on those streets and make me something better than this bitch!" The figure shouted.

He nodded "Yes V—"

Lust woke up again craddled in Nightmare's tendrils "Another nightmare I assume." Lust slowly nodded "Well then..." Nightmare scooped lust into his arms and kissed him gently "I'll be back princess."

As Nightmare left the room Lust looked at the floor "Boss..." he shook his head "Night..." he shook his head one more time "sir..." Lust stood up from the bed looked around and snuck into his own room, crawling into his bed.

When morning came he felt the corruption on his back once more he turned around "Nightmare..." "Hello~, someone thought he could sneak away?" Lust shook his head "Well good I brought you this." Nightmare handed Lust a small pill "Take it should fix these night terrors, unless you think it might have to do with your soul..."

Lust looked down at his chest, nothing summoned up top so it was flat only his pajamas keeping his chest hidden, slowly he unbuttoned the silk pajamas he bought for himself a few nights before. He looked at his soul it was always odd to him, to his father, to Papyrus to everyone in the underground, the small flakes of determination. "Lust?" He shook out of his funk "Yes?" Nightmare looked at his soul "What is all that?" Lust blinked "What do yo-" "you know what I mean that's determination." Nightmare said whilst marching right over to Lust "Look at me." Lust slowly looked up "What is this how does your so-" "I DONT KNOW! ITS BEEN LIKE THIS SINCE I WAS YOUNG NIGHTMARE!" He shouted pushing the king to the side. He buttoned the shirt back up and pulled the covers over his head.

Nightmare left through one of his portals. Following this portal he looked at the castle, of course he found them at a bad time again. "What is it this time?" Hate grumbled from his chair, Vio right next to him "It's Lust...I think Vio might know something about this." Hate looked over at Vio, Vio looked away. "It depends on what you're talking about..."

Nightmare took a heavy sigh before tossing Vio his phone "I took this...no monster should be able to see another's soul...that's why Sci and Geno say at least, i can't get an opinion from Dream or Ink becuase well, you know why..." Violet looked away "Perhaps I do." "Because I'm the king of negativity, I'm the guardian o-" Violet rolled his eyes heavily "Shut the fuck up."

He stood up from Hate's chair "My brother is a fucking whore, had been since we were young." Hate glanced away "What exactly was he acting like..." "Panicky when I tried to kiss him, panicky when I tried to do anything, I showed up in his room once uninvited and h-"

Violet grabbed Nightmare by the collar of his stupid vest "Shut up! Multiverse I hate you guardians, think you can get away with all this shit! Treating us like we're nothing. Like we don't matter enough to be protected." Violet let go of Nightmare's collar "Now fuck off." Nightmare took a glance over at Hate. Hate glared "Leave." "I, you said I could come and visit an-" Hate stood up from the chair "I SAID LEAVE NIGHTMARE!"

Hate groaned "Violet...we talked about the outbursts haven't we?" Violet nodded with an eye roll. "Yes." "How many times." Violet didn't look at Hate instead looking at the floor "How many times Violet?" "Twenty and counting." Hate sighed "I am trying to be ever so patient with you, you know what happened to him don't you?" Violet nodded and walked back to the chair "Yes." Hate starred at him "Then what happened?" Violet sighed "you want the full story or the shortened version?" "Full story." Violet breathed a heavy sigh, sat down and began to tell Hate everything.

Violet grasped his pants "Lust was always a little strange...after all I'm a sans but...not at the same time." Vio looked down "I know I'm not supposed to remember Gaster at all, but I do and he still does as well, Papyrus would never remember him... I remember early on L had to get his soul checked, because when Gaster checked it he had LV..." Hate looked away

"And the reason for that is?" Violet sighed "We were never sure Lust was a painful thing for a long time back home, now it's calm..." Violet sighed "But for him...I think it'll always be odd, underlust is our home but to me...it's painful, Lulu sold his body just to try and help Papyrus and I. He did things he shouldn't have especially for how old he was at the time, but Gaster went missing...no he fell into the CORE."

Violet sighed "Lulu took up the job of providing, sure we're brothers but he's the oldest he's the Sans of our univer-" Violet shook his head "Right back to what I was saying, his LV was high, high enough that he had either killed dozens of monsters or dozens of humans, either way he had done something he shouldn't, but there was something else.

Whenever Gaster took a look at Lulu's soul, there was no change no nothing, but there were always these little flakes of Determination." Violet explained "Wait DT?" Hate questioned "How?" Violet sighed "But it was a pinkish color too his soul was that of a monster's but it wasn't like ours..." "Flakes of Determination..." Hate sighed "Maybe that's why...Night said he saw something else in Lust, an inset fear that he would die alone...or he'd be taken advantage of again..." he sighed sitting up "Yeah...that's been with him for a while...he's a pole dancer and stripper only..." Violet sighed "Hey, if you don't want to talk about we can leave this all for the morning okay love?" Violet nodded as Hate wiped the tear from his eyes "Now let's go get some sleep." Hate kissed Violet's hand.