Prologue

'Play Khanni's OST'

"So is this the end?" He asked while scratching the back of his neck.
She looked at the ground while fidgeting her fingers and looked up in his eyes,
"Maybe!"
"Will you miss me?" She inquired with curiousty in her eyes.
"We miss the ones whom we forget time to time, you've made a permanent spot." He spoke with sincerity.
"Zoya, I--" He hesitated.
Rohaan Khan, the guy who never hesitates, stuttered today at the farewell of his school.
"You what?" Zoya asked with hope in her eyes.
"I hope you lead a good life ahead!" He declared while digging his nails in his skin.
She nodded and both of them moved in opposite directions.
"Rohaan!" She called out.
He snapped his head back with hope.
"I wish you an amazing life!" She smiled lightly and he gave her a nod.
After a few steps both of them turned back and ran towards one another and engulfed each other in a hug. Tears were streaming down her eyes and he was controlling his. He made her face him and wiped her tears.
"Always remember me!" He instructed.
She just nodded at his statement and said,
"Can we stay like this for a few minutes?"
He just placed her head on his chest and stroked her hair. Moreover both of them parted and moved to their specific ways, with their unsaid love.
Sometimes actions speak louder than words and people still ask that are words necessary for confessions?

That's it for the prologue lovelies!
Please vote!
Xoxo- dreamy writer
Zey!