Chapter I

Valentine's day was only a few days away in hell and and everyone was in the hotel lobby and Lucifer was talking to Vincent, a new hotel guest (credits to x3mbit2 for letting me borrow the oc). The two were chatting while Alastor and Niffty were on the couch talking, till Alastor decided he was going to talk to Lucifer as he had developed a slight crush on him.

Alastor started to walk to up Lucifer, he was nervous...

"Salutations Lucifer, could I talk to you in private?" Alastor voice was a tad bit shaky and he was fidgeting with his fingers...

"Fine." Lucifer replied in a cold tone.. Alastor led Lucifer to somewhere a bit more Private

"So I was wondering.... Would you l-like to be my valentine?" Alastor nervously asked Lucifer.

Lucifer eyes widened a bit. "First of all the fuck, second of all in going with Vox...." Lucifer spoke in a cold tone.
"Oh ok..." Alastors voice had a hint of sadness, he walked away and went upstairs to his room, he looked the door and he sat down in his bed, he started silently crying. He's never felt like this, he felt vulnerable and weak but he couldn't let it show so he wiped away his tears and went back to the hotel lobby acting like everything was fine but in reality it wasn't fine and he just wanted to cry...

The next day the hotel was celebrating the fact that Vincent had been a guest at the hazbin hotel for a week.

Everyone was happy and celebrating while Alastor was no where to be seen, he was once again locked in his room.

Eventually charlie decided to go check on him so she went upstairs and knocked on alastors door.

"Who is it?" Alastor spoke trough his quite sobs.

"It's Charlie, can I come in". Charlie asked and she also was a bit worried since alastor hasn't left this room for two days.

Alastor got up, he wiped his tears away and he unlocked the door. "What do you want?" He spoke in a bit of a cold tone rone but it also had a hint of sadness

"You look upset and you haven't left your room for a few days, is everything ok, did something happen?" Charlie spoke with genuine concern in her voice.

"Everything's fine, I'm fine." Alastor spoke with a sniff, he crossed his arms as well ...

"If you say so... I'll leave you to it then, bye Alastor!" Charlie spoke, still worried about the radio demon

"Good bye dear..." Alastor spoke once again his tone being a bit more calm then before.

Charlie had left and alastor closed the door behind her, this time not locking it, he went back to his bed and just laid down looking at the ceiling, he had zoned out for about an hour till he heard another knock but he ignored it, little did he know it was the person who hated him, that one peron being Lucifer.

A few moments later Alastor heard another knock but once again he ignored it. So Lucifer decided to invite himself in and he oppend the door, he stuck his head in the room looking around trying to find alastor till he saw him laying on his bed just staring at the ceiling, Lucifer entered the room and started walking towards Alastor...

I'm sorry for the cliffhanger and I hope you enjoy the story🎀