CHAPTER III

。゚┈•゚。 *

"HI baby, how was your first day?"

Kenji picked up his daughter from the ground and carried her with ease. He was a few minutes late to pick her up so theres not many people anymore, but Emi easily forgave him.

"It was great! There was a sandbox and blocks and colors!" She waved her hands around with a toothy grin.

"Emi, you're forgetting your coloring book." You walked towards the duo, handing Emi the coloring book she brought from home.

"Mr. Sato, nice to see you again." You smiled watching Emi thanking you for bringing it to her and quickly opening her backpack.

"You too [L/N]. Did Emi behave?" He said as brought Emi to the ground and helped her close her backpack and put it back on.

"Yup. You made a new friend as well, didn't you Emi?" You bent down to her level and she gave you a toothy grin.

"That's great, let's get going now. Thank you [L/n], take care." He waved, giving his iconic smile.

"Y- You too!" You mustered up before you could be lost in a trance simply because of his smile.

You watched as they leave before turning around. "Oh my god, he's so fine." You cover the bottom of your face and entered your classroom.

* 。゚┈•゚。 *

"What's wrong daddy?" Emi said as she watched her dad abruptly stop walking.

'Did I just hear what she said correctly..?'

Emi shook her dad's hand, brining Kenjis full attention on her.

"Oh, no Emi I'm fine. Let's get to the car and go home 'Kay? I made food." He smiled causing Emi to smile back.

"Okay!"

。゚┈•゚。 *

Kenji carried Emi up the stairs and into her room.

He placed her down on the floor once more and sat on the edge of her bed. He watched Emi unzip her small backpack to grab some coloring pages she colored at school along with a drawing.

"That's you and me! And that's grandpa and grandma!" She pointed to the stick figures that she drew, most of them having questionable smiley faces.

"That's amazing Emi, I'll hang this on the fridge. Let's go clean you up first though." He smiled and left the paper in Emi's bedside drawer to hang up later and walked to her bathroom.

After her bathtime he helped her change into new clothes while he threw the dirty ones into a basket.

"Alright, let's go eat." He kissed Emi's forehead after he had just finished combing and putting her hair into two cute pigtails.

He walked down the stairs once again to be met with Mina.

"Hello Emi. The food is waiting for you." She said in a more cheery tone. Emi pat the top of Mina's head and yelled out a "Yay!" As her dad lead her to the dining table.

The two ate together with Mina accompanying them so it wouldn't be so quiet. As Emi rambled on about her new friends and what she did at school, Kenji started to zone out as he thought back.

'Oh my god, he's so fine.'
'Did I hear that correctly or am I becoming crazy.'

"Is there anything bothering you Kenji?" Mina took note of his state.

"Huh? Oh no, I'm fine." He said and went back to hearing his daughter talk, she surprisingly never runs out of words.

Though Mina knew he was lying, she decided not to push it.

'Why am I even thinking about it so much?' He thought before taking another bite of his rice.

。゚┈•゚。 *

A/N!

Third chapter is done!! I'm so glad to see that people are actually enjoying the story :> expect new chapters coming your way!

I hope you having an awesome day/night, bye bye!

。゚┈•゚。 *