五つ

📍Bronx , New York
12 : 50 AM
Nowadays Night Club

It was now midnight. Everyone still danced around the club while Jada was being dragged out by her brother.

She ended up getting really high with S-Dot, but Bando caught them after smoking four blunts together. "You gotta be the biggest dummy I've ever seen in my life.." Bando insults as he led his little sister to the car, opening up the door and setting her down in the passenger seat.

Jada turns her head to face her brother. Her eyes were extremely red and her head with circulating with a bad migraine. "Do you have something to drink? My mouth is dumb dry." Jada says. Bando smacks his teeth as he fastened her seatbelt then heading around to the drivers side.

"Ya dumb ass got cotton mouth, here." He said while handing her a water bottle that was coincidentally in his backseat. "Stop calling me out my name, bro! That shit not cool.." Jada complained as she started to down the water bottle.

Omar gives her a mean side-eye before starting the car. "You mad because you a dummy and don't know how to follow simple rules." He replies as he began to pull off.

at river park towers

Bando unlocks the door to their shared apartment. "Walk ya ass to the bathroom and take a bath.. hopefully that'll help sober ya dumb ass up." He says, insulting her again for the 100th time.

Jada mimicks his insult as she walked in the bathroom, slightly slamming the door behind her. "He ain't shit..." Jada mutters under her breath as she began to run herself a warm bath.

Once she was ready, she began to undress. Jada steps into the tub and sinks her body down into the water.

Her body relaxes and her high started to fade away. She leans her head back on the tub as her memories with S-Dot from the club started to appear in her mind.

After her sister's performance, seeing S-Dot in the club made her feel a bit relieved. Even though the liking she took to him was not very much, he made her time in the club a little fun.

She learned how to smoke weed, even if she didn't like it. He had some jokes that were kind of funny to her. And they even got to know each other a little bit.

Even if that sounds boring to anyone else, Jada found it fun.

bang!
bang!
bang!

Jada sprung her eyes open. "You takin' ya sweet ass time! It's other niggas that gotta wash they ass." Bando yells from the behind the bathroom door.

Jada smacks her teeth. She stands up from the tub, wrapping herself in a towel, then letting the water out after. Jada opens the bathroom door to see Bando standing there with a annoyed look around his face.

He mugs her, "What is you in my way for? Go put some clothes on, my mans finna come over." He then gently pushes her aside as he walks into the bathroom, slamming the door in her face.

"What they comin' over here for? It's twelve somethin' in the morning.. like go the fuck home..." Jada murmurs under her breath as she walked into her bedroom.

She rummaged through her drawers, finding a pair of gray boy shorts and a white beater.

Once she finished getting dressed, Jada lies in her bed and warmed herself under the covers. She was finally comfortable and she was beginning to fall asleep.