📍Bronx , New York
7 : 25 AM
River Park Towers

Jada sat in the kitchen, eating cereal. She watches her phone as she endures the peace and quiet around the apartment.

Unfortunately, the peace and quiet lasted only for a few minutes.

knock!
knock!
knock!

She smacks her teeth, her palm hitting the counter-top in irritation. Jada sits her spoon down in the bowl as she maneuvers to the door. She opens the door to see S-Dot standing there. He eyes her up and down while she leans against the doorframe with her arms crossed.

"What you want? It's seven in the morning.." She says with an irritated look around her face. He chuckles at her sudden attitude as he tries to walk into the apartment, but she halted him from coming in.

Jada stares him down as if he were infected with something. "The fuck you got going on? You can't just walk in here whenever or however you want." She says.

He smacked his teeth. "I'm just trynna see if Bando here.." He replies with a bit of attitude in his voice. Jada shakes her head, "Nope! He not here.. so that means you can go back to whatever trap house you came from." She said with an unamused look around her face.

It sounded believeable at first, but something had to ruin the lie. "Who at the door?" Jada turns around after hearing the familiar voice of her brother as he comes out his room.

Jada immediately shut the door. "Nobody!" She quickly says with a forced smile. Bando shook his head in disappointment as he walks over to the door, opening it back up to reveal the confused S-Dot.

"Why this nigga standing here? You trynna yak in my crib?" Omar questioned with anger filled within his voice.

Jada puts her hands on her hips. "Niggas sound dumb as fuck." She said.

She grabs her cereal and disappears into her room.

They both watch the door close behind her. Bando then turns his head to S-Dot, putting his attention on him. "What you on, mud? It's hella early.." Bando says.

S-Dot invites himself in. "I needed to talk to you about something.." He says. He sits down on the couch, leaning forward as his head hangs down at the floor.

"What's the word?" Bando replies in a questionable tone.

S-Dot smacks his teeth. "My mama ain't pay my rent while I was locked.. and they put me out." He says.

"You can stay wit' me." Bando immediately says after. S-Dot throws his head down, staring at the floor as he re-runs what his homeboy just said to him. "You for real? You sure? I know how you be about ya sister and I ain't trynna cross no territory." He says in a worried tone.

Bando laughs. "You good. She ain't got no say in whatever I do.. she live with me, I don't live with her." He replies as they hear her room door opening again. She walks out with a large amount of anger around her face as she puts the bowl from her cereal into the sink.

"Why you looking like that?" Bando questions.

She smacks her teeth and turns to him. "Because you must be smokin' liquor if you think Ima live with him. He cool and all but living with him is way too much." Jada rants.