24| Unknown Foe

Mandakini POV

I felt thirsty in my slumber, and began nuzzling a little, I woke up, only to realise that his heavy arm was encasing my waist.

"Raj, I want water." I cooed him, and he hummed, in his throaty voice. Ah! It was so sexy.

I wanted to have him again inside me, but my core was too sore to endure his stamina, at this moment.

"Umm...Raj!" I cooed again, exactly like his babygirl.

He pecked my cheek, as I turned my face to him, and he straightened up, to fetch me a glass of water. I sat up too, and drank half of it. The leftover was drunk by him.

His tired gaze gawked at me, and I shifted a little, to place my head on his chest. I winced, as my body was aching, but his soothing touch was healing me.

"Ek hi sapna tha hamara, ki suhagrat pe apni patni ka ghunghat utha sake...lekin hamari chulbuli patni se hamara intezar tak nahi kia gaya."

"I had only one dream, that I could lift up my wife's veil on our wedding night, but my clumsy wife couldn't even wait for me."

He groaned, and I came out of his embrace, to peep into his flirtatious orbs. Pouting my lips. I pivoted my head into the other direction, where my dupatta was lying, hanging on the edge of the bed, and I leaned to grab it.

I covered my face with it, and muttered, acting shy, same as a newly married innocent bride.

"Hamara ghunghat uthaiye na Patidev!"

"You may lift it up now, husband!"

He folded his hands across his chest, and chuckled at my gesture.

"You are being really bad girl right now. Do you want punishments?"

He grunted, and I giggled, lifting up my veil and blushing at his words.

"I like your punishments."

I admitted, and he yanked me to sit on his lap. I hid my face in his chest, and he pecked the partition of my hairline.

"You'll definitely get a lot of punishments for your teasing behaviour." He groaned, and I giggled, pecking his Adam's apple.

"Um...may I ask you something?" I muttered, since I knew my question could trigger him.

"Without my permission, babygirl!"

He replied, his voice had turned softer.

"Did you miss my sister when I was under you?"

My smile vanished as I uttered these words, and an unexpected silence followed. I glanced at his hand, that was clenched into a fist, and his knuckles had turned white. I gulped, and managed to lift up my frightened gaze, to his face.

"Aap pure waqt ye soch Rahi thi?"

"Were you thinking this all this time?"

He growled, and I licked on my lips, glancing at his transposed countenance.

"No, I....umm....I just..."

Tears accumulated in my eyes, and his gaze softened. Pecking my nose, he sheathed me in his solace. He gulped, and inhaled deeply, raking his fingers through my hair.

"Listen to me very carefully, babygirl. Your sister was my blunder, and you are Mahadev's gift for me. She was my sin, and you are my blessing. She was my lesson, and you are my reward. There is no comparison between you both. She came into my life so that I could meet you - my better half, my Ardhangini!"