Character's Summary

Erica Thompson:

Age: 17

Occupation: High school cheerleader

Personality: Determined, passionate, and ambitious. Erica is dedicated to cheer leading and dreams of leading her team to nationals. She is social and well-liked but harbours deep insecurities and a strong desire for genuine understanding and connection.

Background: Lives with her supportive mother, Sarah, and has recently broken up with her boyfriend, Tom. Her life takes a dark turn when she becomes the target of a stalker.

Conflict: Erica is torn between fear and attraction as she discovers her protector, Agent Daniels, is her stalker. Her struggle revolves around reconciling her feelings with the reality of his actions.

Agent Michael "Mike" Daniels:

Age: 35

Occupation: FBI agent

Personality: Charismatic, intelligent, and manipulative. Mike is outwardly professional and caring, but harbours a dark, obsessive side.

Background: A seasoned FBI agent with a hidden life as a serial killer. He becomes obsessed with Erica, believing he is the only one who truly understands and can protect her.

Conflict: Mike's internal conflict lies in his love for Erica versus his violent tendencies. His obsession drives him to protect her at all costs, even if it means manipulating her emotions.

Katie Brown:

Age: 17

Occupation: High school cheerleader and Erica's best friend

Personality: Loyal, supportive, and outgoing. Katie is Erica's confidante and always has her back, offering both emotional and practical support.

Background: Lives a relatively normal teenage life, heavily involved in cheer leading and school activities. Katie becomes increasingly worried about Erica's safety as the stalker situation escalates.

Conflict: Katie struggles with feelings of helplessness and frustration as she tries to protect Erica from a danger she can't fully understand.

Detective John Miller:

Age: 40

Occupation: Local police detective

Personality: Determined, thorough, and empathetic. John is committed to solving the serial killings and protecting the community.

Background: A seasoned detective with a strong moral compass. He is suspicious of Agent Daniels and becomes a key figure in uncovering the truth.

Conflict: John's conflict revolves around his dedication to justice and his growing suspicion of a fellow law enforcement officer. He must navigate professional risks to protect Erica.

Sarah Thompson:

Age: 45

Occupation: Nurse

Personality: Caring, protective, and resilient. Sarah is deeply concerned about her daughter's safety and well-being.

Background: A single mother who works hard to provide for Erica. Sarah's protective nature is heightened as she senses the increasing danger Erica is in.

Conflict: Sarah's main conflict is her fear for Erica's safety and her frustration with feeling powerless to protect her from an unseen threat.

Tom Peterson:

Age: 18

Occupation: High school student and Erica's ex-boyfriend

Personality: Jealous, protective, and impulsive. Tom struggles with his feelings for Erica and his desire to win her back.

Background: Recently broke up with Erica, leading to feelings of bitterness and jealousy. Initially becomes a suspect in the stalking case due to his behaviour.

Conflict: Tom's conflict is between his lingering feelings for Erica and his realization that he needs to move on. His actions inadvertently complicate the investigation.