CHAPTER 1 : ALL I SAW WAS YOU

*CHAPTER POEM* :

Amidst the chaos in the classroom
All I saw was you
The moment our eyes met
All my worries flew

The way your eyes spoke volumes
like a story untold
It became a special memory
That my heart beholds

And there I saw admiring you
Because all I saw was you

*Author's note*

Life seems perfect sometimes doesn't it. Loving parents, a roof over my head and plenty of luxuries.

Well for, Atharv life was no less than a happy journey, until that day, which turned his life upside down in the way he could have never imagined. And with the blink of an eye, he was in a unknown place away from his home, his dreams and his father.

But those this change really that negative, or is it somehow twined up with his future.

✨Let's find out shall we ✨

______________________________________

______________
_______________________________

Song recommendations for this chapter:-

Your eyes

Nadaniya

Ishq wala love

Wanna be yours

Lover

Enjoy reading pookies 💗

______________________________________

Author's POV:-

"Atharv beta jaldi karo, car a gayi." (Atharv, hurry up, the car has arrived.) Atharv's mother called from downstairs , making him quicken his actions, as he arranged his bag .

"Aa rahe he mummy." (Coming, mom.) He shouted back, before picking up his back pack and going downstairs.

"Travel safe aur call car dena." (Travel safe and give me a call.) Atharv nodded , at his father's concern and touched his feet as a gesture of respect.

"Papa apko miss karenge." (Dad I will miss you.) Anya came running and hugged her father for the last time.

And with their final goodbye, the car set off to their present destination.

UDAIPUR.

The place of Udaipur was, quite special for both the siblings , filled by tons of happy childhood memories.
It was not only their birthplace but also an important part of their lives, interwoven with memories spent in the embrace of their grandparents.

Even after Atharv's family transferred to Jaisalmer for his father's job, they made sure to visit their grandparents in Udaipur, in the month of March every year, after their exams.

His father's didn't join them this year, for there was some urgent work at office. Being the head of the army was of quite responsibility.