Chapter 18: Idiot

Hermione's pov

I stared at the letter in my hands..

The crinkled up letter with burn marks on it. The letter I had at one point thrown into a fire which i had conjured up before taking it out (realizing that the engagement and marriage deadlines would be important)

We are pleased to inform you that we found a perfect match! It was nowhere near easy, but we found someone to match your intelligence level.

Your future Spouse is:

Draco Malfoy

You must be engaged by next year's November 12th

You must be married by the end of December next year.

You will be sharing a pod with the Zabinis, Potters, and Weasleys.

Your pod will be Pod 7. Once you get there, you must recite your password, "Asimina Triloba".

I hope you're happy with your partner but unfortunately if you aren't, there is nothing we can do about it.

Have a wonderful day!

~~

November 12th...

Well thank god we still had a year left.. It was October 9th, Malfoy has a year and a month.

At least they didn't set up a specific date for having ... um... offspring..

I mean, don't get me wrong, I've always loved children and I've even dreamt up a family tree loads of times... But it's different when the father isn't really someone you expect it to be.

2 beautiful girls (oldest and youngest) and one cute boy (who'se the middle child)...

That's what I've always wanted.

I took out a piece of parchment and a quill and started sketching out future plans on how they may look.

My first daughter should have malfoy's hair. 

I'm not a fan of Malfoy but that doesn't mean i should hate on his hair...

She should have taupe eyes, which is a mix of grey and blonde and a beautiful smile.

What am I doing right now?

I stared at the sleeping damsel in distress next to me.

He was lazily snoring on the bed with his 'lychee korean face mask' on to keep 'his eternal beauty young and charming'

according to him.

Who got me to marry this idiot?

"Why are you staring at me?" He suddenly woke up and smirked.

Oh great....

"I'm not!" I rolled my eyes. "Your face mask is just disturbing."

"It's not just any face mask! It's a korean branded Lychee flavored enhancing face mask which-"

"I know, I know... Helps keep your eternal beauty young and charming." I said.

"Why thank you." He said smiling.

Where did he learn to smile like that?

Probably Peter Pettigrew...

Anyways...

"What?"

"You think I'm beautiful and charming," He said again with that same smile

"Idiot. And I actually think your an ugly toad, for that matter."

I rolled my eyes and got out of bed to get ready for the day's classes. Word had spread that we would be taking a few additional classes...

I wonder what they may be.