25| Sicily 🌶️

Mandakini POV

I woke up, and he was already gone. It was 9:30 AM, and that's when I realised, I was already late. I straightened up in urgency, but it ached in my south.

"Anhh!"

A gasp slipped off my tongue, and I stood up carefully. My entire body was aching, as if I had performed some strenuous exercise, and yes, coitus with him wasn't less that an exercise.

My clothes and ornaments were already kept on the edge of the bed, and I checked on my phone.

Babygirl, take a soothing bath and wear them. Your Raj 😘

An impromptu smile etched on my face, and I giggled a little, palming myself.

I left for the washroom to attend my morning business, and took a relaxing bath. Coming out, I wore what he had chosen for me. It was a hot pink saree, with a few gold and diamond jewellery.

Drying my squelchy hair, I clothed myself in it properly, and praised myself, looking into the mirror.

You know Raj, I feel shy.

Shy of me, babygirl? I haven't even revealed my dark side to you yet.

Um, how dark is that dark side?

You'll know, babygirl. You'll know how dark I can be.

I muttered to myself, deepening the pitch of my voice when I enacted him. I traced the outline of my boobs, from over the blouse, while I mumbled the last sentence.

It was already time, so I grabbed my phone and rushed outside. It was my first day in this mansion, for the second time, so I covered my head with the pallu, and advanced to the temple.

Ma and Ragini di arrived there, and they told me that they have already had the breakfast. I did the Pooja, and as per their guidance, I was ready to prepare today's lunch. Ragini di brought a plate of breakfast in the kitchen, and fed me with her own hands. She was no less than an elder sister for me.

But where was he? I was definitely working in the kitchen, but my mind was anchored at him. My birthday was just two days away, was he planning something? Does he even know about it?

I couldn't ruin the cuisine, pondering over all this, so I brought my focus back to the work, that was done after some hours.

Ragini di, and a few servants, helped me arranging the crockery and the dishes on the dining table. The family was here, but where was he? My smile vanished the moment I didn't see him.

"Bhabhi, bhaiya is busy. You have the lunch with us. He will eat once he returns."

Dhanraj bhaiya asserted, and I nodded, taking my seat on the table. Bade Thakur saheb didn't like the idea of us sharing the table while men had the food, but my husband had changed these rules. He wanted the entire family to dine together.

"Bhabhi... please ruk jao na. Kisi aur se mangwa lo na saman... mujhse raha nahi jayega ab Mani ke bina."

"Bhabhi... please stay. Someone else will get your belongings...I won't be able to stay without Mani (Mandira) anymore."

Jairaj bhaiya cooed to Ragini didi, and I glanced at them with astonished expressions.

"We will come back soon, bhaiya, and then we won't leave."

She replied, smiling serenely. Jairaj bhaiya pouted and began cooing to Mandira, who seemed to be enjoying his talks.

"Where are you going, didi?"