Prologue

~•♡•~•♡•~•♡•~•♡•~•♡•~•♡•~•♡•~•♡•~

Tu Hai Toh Tedi Medi Raahe
Ulti Pulti Baatein
Seedhi Lagti Hai

Tu Hai Toh Jhoote Moote Vaade
Dushman Ke Irrade
Sachhe Lagte Hai

Jo Dil Mein Taare Vaare De Jaga
Woh Tu Hi Hai, Tu Hi Hai
Jo Rote Rote De Hassa
Tu Hi Hai Wahin

Jaane Kyun (jaane Kyun)
Dil Jaanta Hai
Tu Hai Toh, I’ll Be Alright

~•♡•~•♡•~•♡•~•♡•~•♡•~•♡•~•♡•~•♡•~

Singhania's and Rajput's have been family friends since forever

The friendship had been going on since the time of their great grandparents.

Their grandparents are great friends, their parents are great friends. Even their siblings are great friends.

Even they are great friends with each other's siblings, but for some reason they've never gotten along with each other enough to become friends.

In fact they hate each other. So much that they can't tolerate each other but also find comfort in each other's presence.

Nobody can calm Shivansh Rajput like his childhood enemy can.

Nobody can understand Tara Singhania better than her childhood enemy can.

They both care deeply about each other and are alike in many ways.

She knows that he will leave everything and sit with her until she finishes her meal and takes her medicine.

He knows that she will leave everything and sit by his side until he recovers from his fever.

She knows he'll tear the world apart if someone even looks at her the wrong way because for some reason, only he has the right to annoy her.

He knows she'll yell at him if he keeps on working rather than sleeping.

She'd probably smack his head if he doesn't understand anything and he'll let her.

He'd probably scold her forever because she's careless about her health and she'd listen without interfering.

That's how they are and everyone around them knows they're in love but they just don't realise it yet.

They fight each other all day, every day, because the other is way too careless about their health. They call it being enemies since they can't stand each other. But actually, we all know what's going on.

.
.
.

~•♡•~•♡•~•♡•~•♡•~•♡•~•♡•~•♡•~•♡•~

End of Prologue.

~•♡•~•♡•~•♡•~•♡•~•♡•~•♡•~•♡•~•♡•~