Part 1

Yoongis POV:

"Yoongi?" my father's voice rang out. I stared absently out of the window. "Min Yoongi!" my father said loudly. I looked at him. "Yoongi, Park Industries have launched a new product and people are crazy about it. Tell the development team to get on with it." I sighed. Hi, I'm Min Yoongi, the heir to Min Make-Up. I inherited the company from my father. Since Min Make-Up was founded, Park Industries has been our biggest competitor. "Yoongi, Park Industries are launching their new product tonight and you will be attending the event. Take Namjoon and Jungkook with you." Park Industries and Min Make-Up were the two most successful companies for make-up products.

Jimins POV:

I entered Park Industries and Tae jumped up at me excitedly. ""Today we're going to prove it to Min Make Up." I smiled broadly. Dad walked into my office. "Minnie, baby, are you really ready to be introduced as the heir and new CEO of Park Industries?" I smiled. "Yes, Dad. Is everything ready for tonight?" Jin and Hoseok approached me. "Good morning Mr. Park and Mr. Park." I rolled my eyes. "We've been best friends for years. I'm Jimin to you, even at work." The three of them grinned. "Of course Mr. Park." Dad let out a laugh. I stepped into my office, the three of them following me. "Jin-hyung, Tae, Hobi, the event starts at 7 p.m. .Please have everything ready by then." The three of them nodded and left my office.

Namjoons POV:

I knocked on Yoongi's office door. "Come in," Yoongi's raspy voice rang out. "Hyung, it's time. We have to go," I said. Yoongi stood up. "Let's go. I want to know which Park Industries product has caused such a hype in the make-up world." Shortly afterwards, we pulled up at the venue. Flashes from cameras caught us. A reporter approached us. "Mr Min, you will soon be taking over from your father as the heir to Min Make-Up. How do you intend to oust your biggest competition from the market?" "We'll see," Yoongi simply said and entered the building. Jungkook and I followed Yoongi wordlessly.

Jins POV:

Jimin, Tae, Hoseok and I got out of the car. "There's Mr Park from Park Industries." A reporter approached Jimin. "Mr Park, your company has launched a product that is more popular than any other make-up. Your make-up product not only makes faces shine, but also makes pimples and other skin irritations disappear naturally. 3 applications and by the evening of the 4th day, all pimples and other skin irritations have disappeared. How did you manage that?" Jimin smiled slightly. "Who knows, who knows." I caught sight of Yoongi, Namjoon and Jungkook at the entrance. "Jimin, Min Make Up is already here," I said quietly to him. We all looked at Yoongi, Namjoon and Jungkook. "Let's go in," Hoseok said. I nodded. We entered the event while I felt a gaze on me.

Jungkooks POV:

I stepped into the bathroom, where I found Taehyung, Jimin's best friend and assistant. I stepped up to him. "Hello Mr Kim, you look stunningly beautiful." Tae nodded. "Thank you, Mr Jeon...oh damn," he cursed. Taehyung's shirt sleeves were tangled with his shirt. I cleared my throat. "May I help you?" "No matter how friendly you are, Mr Jeon, I won't tell you anything. Jimin is my best friend. I'll never stab him in the back." Sighing, I stepped towards Tae and untangled his shirt sleeves. I looked Tae in the face. His make-up was perfect, not too much and not too little. The door burst open and Jimin entered. "Tae, are you..." he began and faltered at the sight of us. Tae hurried away from me. "Hello Mr Park," I greeted Jimin.

Taehyungs POV:

I turned bright red and hurriedly approached Jimin. "Sorry Jimin, but I had problems with my shirt." "Hm," Jimin grinned furtively and looked at Jungkook. "Good evening, Mr Jeon. Good to see you." Jungkook bowed slightly. "Good evening, Mr Park. Thank you for inviting us to introduce your new product." Jimin grinned. "Better this way than Min Make-Up sending its spies." Jungkook smiled uncertainly. "Jimin, I didn't tell him anything!" said Tae hastily. "Did Mr Jeon fix your shirt?" asked Jimin. I nodded. "Good," Jimin just said, "Now come on. I have to give my speech." I nodded and followed Jimin.