Part 2

Jimins POV:

I looked after Yoongi as he drove away. Why do the words he said hurt so much? "Jimin?" someone asked me quietly. I looked in the direction of the voice. Hoseok and Tae looked at me worriedly. "Come on, let's go dancing again," I said curtly. "Jimin, don't you want to go home instead?" I shook my head. "No. I want to dance." I went back into the club. The next day, I sat in front of the computer and wrote a description for one of our new products. There was a knock. Tae. "Hyung, I've just received a call. A client is interested in our product and asked for a meeting." I continued typing and said without looking at Tae: "Tomorrow, 10 a.m." Tae nodded and disappeared.

Namjoons POV:

Jungkook, Hobi and I entered Yoongi's office. "Hyung, Flowers, the perfumery, has contacted us. We have an appointment there tomorrow at 10am." Yoongi nodded and stood up. "Where are you going?" "The marketing department suggested a new idea to Dad and he likes it." "And what's that?" asked Jungkook. Yoongi turned to us and undid a button on his shirt. "If the future CEO acts as a model." "Oh, the customers will like that," I said. Jungkook grinned. "Not just the customers. Certain competitors too." I giggled. "What are you talking about?" Yoongi asked coldly. "About Jimin, of course. Yoongi, there's something between you." "I don't know what you're talking about," Yoongi said dismissively. I sighed and said: "Yoongi,you and Jimin likes each other."

Jungkooks POV:

"That's nonsense. If you'll excuse me now," Yoongi replied coldly and disappeared. "He's lying," I realised. Namjoon snorted. "Of course he is." "I have an idea, hyung, but I need your help with it," I said with a grin. Everyone looked at me curiously. "I'llcall Tae and tell that Yoongi wants to talk to Jimin about yesterdayurgently." Hobi snorted. "That's not going to work. Tae's protecting Jimin like Jimin's his child." Namjoon said, "We'll let everything take its natural course. If they're really meant for each other, they'll find each other again." Hobi grinned. "But a little coaching won't hurt either."

Jins POV:

We entered the Flowers perfume company. The CEO approached us, beaming with joy, and bowed. "We're delighted that you could make it, Mr Park. If you will follow me," he said to Jimin. He led us to a meeting room. I stood rooted to the spot when I saw Yoongi, Namjoon and Jungkook. "Min Make-Up? What are you doing here?" I asked, confused. The three of them looked at us in surprise. "The Flowers company asked us for an meeting," Namjoon replied, his eyes fixed on me. "And why are you here?" Namjoon gave me a friendly smile, which totally threw me for a loop. "We're here for the same reason," Tae said, looking at Jimin, who was just staring at Yoongi. Tae stepped up to Jimin and mumbled something to him, which brought Jimin out of his stupor.

Taes POV:

I looked at Jimin, who was staring at Mr Min as if mesmerised. I took Jimin's hand and bent down to Jimin's ear. "Chim, you stare at Mr Min and everyone sees it." Jimin came back to the here and now. "Well, let's not lose the courtesy then," Namjoon said, extending his hand in greeting. I shook hands with everyone. I saw Yoongi and Jimin shake hands and flinch. Before anyone could say anything, the CEO stepped in. "Thank you again for coming. Well, we invited you because we would like to sell one product each at our perfumery. However, we don't want them to look like competing brands, but rather like harmonising ones."

Yoongis POV:

I looked at him. "And what exactly do you have in mind?" "We were thinking of a photo shoot with Mr Park and you together with your products." "Our fathers never allow that," I said immediately. "Well, your father realised that there would be some extra attention for Min Make-Up. So he agreed, albeit reluctantly." I looked at Jimin, "Are you okay with this?" Jimin nodded. The photographer greeted us. "I'm Minju, your photographer. If you'd like to follow me, please." The photographer turned to the others. "And you go and have a coffee, please." I nodded to my friends. "Chim...," Tae began with a sceptical look on his face. "It's okay, Tae. Go," Jimin said firmly. Two young women approached us. "If you could please follow us for the make-up application."