ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ: ʙʀᴇᴀᴋꜰᴀꜱᴛ ɪɴ ʙᴇᴅ

::::**•°𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐍 °•**::::

....::::**•°𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐍 °•**::::....

INTIMATE BREAKFAST

The next morning, I carefully balanced a tray laden with freshly made pancakes drizzled with syrup, a bowl of mixed fruits, and two steaming cups of coffee. The weather was notably humid, and despite the air conditioner humming in the background, it did little to alleviate the heat. I had forgone a shirt, feeling the warmth stick to my skin, which only added a slight edge to my already growing frustration with the climate.

I stepped quietly into the bedroom, my eyes immediately drawn to Wooyoung. He was sprawled out on his back, one leg carelessly thrown atop the covers, his peaceful face a stark contrast to the disorderly way he slept. A chuckle escaped my lips; he slept naked, regardless of where we were, providing me with a delightful view each morning—a sight I never complained about, but rather cherished deeply.

Gently setting the tray down on the bedside table, I took a moment to admire him. The morning light filtered through the curtains, casting a warm glow that highlighted the contours of his body. His chest rose and fell in a steady, rhythmic pattern, signaling his deep slumber.

"Wakey, wakey," I whispered, leaning over to brush a soft kiss against his forehead. Wooyoung stirred slightly, a soft murmur escaping his lips as he slowly blinked open his eyes. His gaze, still clouded with sleep, eventually focused on me, and a sleepy smile spread across his face.

"Good morning," he mumbled, his voice husky from sleep.

"Good morning," I replied, my heart swelling with affection. "I brought breakfast."

His eyes widened in pleasant surprise as he sat up, the sheets pooling around his waist. He glanced at the tray, his smile broadening at the sight of the pancakes and coffee. "You made all this for me?" he asked, his tone a mixture of gratitude and teasing.

"For us," I corrected with a smile, handing him a cup of coffee. "Thought we'd start the day with something sweet."

Wooyoung took a sip, his eyes lighting up with satisfaction. "It's perfect, thank you." He set the coffee aside and pulled me down for a gentle kiss, his lips warm against mine. It was a perfect, quiet moment, one that spoke volumes about the simplicity and depth of our connection.

"Any plans for today—going out or maybe staying in?" I asked, watching as a smirk spread across Wooyoung's face. He leaned closer, his fingers trailing down my chest in a teasing, sensual motion.

He paused for a moment, his eyes locking onto mine, the playful glint in them unmistakable. "Well," he began, his voice low and sultry, "I was thinking we could stay in, enjoy this beautiful place a bit more."

His fingers continued their journey, tracing the contours of my muscles, sending shivers down my spine. "We could explore every inch of this bed," he whispered, his lips hovering just inches from mine, "and maybe every inch of each other."