Love in spotlight

Here you goo

Cast:

* Ethan Vance:  Lee Jong suk
* Amelia Harper:  Yoona

The air crackled with tension as Ethan, CEO of the tech giant, "Innovate", slammed his hand on the table. "This is unacceptable, Ms. Harper! Your team's prototype is weeks behind schedule!"

Across from him, Amelia, a brilliant but fiercely independent engineer, met his gaze with unwavering defiance. "It's not about speed, Mr. Vance. It's about quality. We're not sacrificing safety for your deadlines."

Their rivalry was legendary. Ethan, the ruthless, ambitious CEO, and Amelia, the brilliant but stubborn engineer, clashed at every turn. He saw her as a roadblock to his vision, she saw him as a power-hungry tyrant.

One evening, after a particularly heated meeting, Amelia found herself stranded in the pouring rain. Her car had broken down, and her phone was dead. Just as she was about to give up, a sleek black car pulled up beside her. Ethan stepped out, his expression unreadable.

"Need a ride?" he asked, his voice surprisingly gentle.

Amelia hesitated, then climbed into the car. The journey was silent, the only sound the rhythmic drumming of the rain on the car's roof. As they reached her apartment, Ethan surprised her by offering to help fix her car.

"I know a bit about mechanics," he said, a hint of a smile playing on his lips.

Over the next few days, Ethan and Amelia worked side-by-side, their initial animosity slowly melting away. They discovered a shared passion for innovation, a mutual respect for each other's skills.

One evening, as they were working late, a spark ignited between them. They shared a stolen kiss, the taste of it both sweet and forbidden.

Their relationship was a secret, a dangerous game they played. But the more time they spent together, the more they realized they couldn't deny their feelings.

One day, Ethan's ruthless ambition threatened to destroy everything they had built. He was about to make a deal that would compromise the safety of their latest invention. Amelia, torn between her love for him and her loyalty to her principles, had to make a choice.

In a dramatic confrontation, Amelia stood up to Ethan, revealing the truth about his deal. The company was in turmoil, but Amelia's courage and Ethan's growing respect for her led to a compromise.

In the end, they saved the company, their love stronger than ever.
As the city lights twinkled below, they knew their love story was just beginning.

(Just a short story)