Moving into the Dorms

"zay!"

"ZAY!"

"GOD DAMMIT ZAY WAKEUP" 

"JESUS im awake. take a chill pill" I say, as I was shaken awake by Peyton. 

"I already got our keys but our rooms are weird" Peyton says, handing me the second key she has.

"what do you mean weird?" I say, looking at the key card.

"so basically we have two separate dorm rooms but they are connected with a door, at least that's what the reception desk lady told me." Peyton says, grabbing the blanket off of me and pulling me up, dragging me over to the trunk to grab our boxes and put them on the moving cart  to bring up to our rooms. surprisingly we both have two large boxes and a suitcase each, that's it.

"wait so does that mean we both have separate roommates?" I say, grabbing my first box.

"yea, they said my roommate is already in there but yours isn't" she says, putting both her boxes and her suitcase on.

"oh okay" I say, helping her push the cart into the dormitory building and into the empty elevator.

We arrive at rooms 103 and 104 and I go into my room while Peyton has the moving cart to cut her stuff away, because my roommate isn't there, I choose the only bed side with the window next to it and I go over and grab my boxes and suitcase. and I open the door in-between our dorms and bump into a guy.

"oh sorry" I say, dropping the boxes.

he says nothing and bends down and grabs both boxes and the suitcase from my hands like it was nothing and goes into my dorm.

"which bed do you want?" he said.

"oh uhm, could I please have the window side?" I said, kind of confused but accepting the help, he just went over and placed everything next to the bed and opened the boxes, and started placing the bedding onto the flat little mattress, still not saying a word.

"so, uh your my roomate! my name is Zay" I say, sitting his flat empty bed side of the room.

"Zander" he says, grabbing my childhood stuffed animal and tucking it into the blankets.

"That's funny, my aunt is the only person I know with a Z name. where's your stuff?"

"In my car, I wanna help you first tho" he says, hanging up my posters and putting the rest of the stuff up when he goes to grab my suitcase which I quickly stop him from doing.

"uhh you don't wanna look at that stuff" I say, my underwear and bras are in there, and some alcohol for future parties. 

" oh okay, you can put that stuff away and ill go grab my stuff from my car" he says walking out. after a few minutes I finish putting away all my clothes and hiding the alcohol.

 after a few minutes I finish putting away all my clothes and hiding the alcohol