. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 .

𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

─── ・ 。゚☆: *. ❄ .* :☆゚. ───

" I've had a lot of big distractions since I've been here in LA." Bombay started. He held up the cardboard sign of himself to show the group of teenagers. " This is a distraction."

" Nice haircut, coach."

" Looks familiar. I know that guy."

Bombay took a match, lighting it before throwing it down into a barrel. " This is a fire in a barrel." He grabbed the sign back from Jans, who had come down to support and help out the team. Bombay folded it and shoved it into the barrel. " This is a distraction in a fire in a barrel. Any questions?"

No questions. There were rounds of applause and cheering for the moment. It finally felt like the team was going to move somewhere without having off players because of an off coach.

" Faster Julie! You have to catch up to me!"

" I'm trying! But you've done this before. I haven't!"

The team was in a gym training for the next game. While most of them worked out, Jans would take out a couple of them to watch Iceland clips so they could see how they played. Bombay was in and out of both rooms trying to help the kids exercise harder or help point out a certain play. The whole team was running on treadmills.

" Luis , you gotta go slower!" Bombay yelled at him. Luis tried to slow down but ended up falling off the treadmill, screaming in panic. The whole team spared the speedster a look before laughing.

" Yeah Madi! That's what we like to see!" Dean cheered her on, seeing the girl gain more speed.

" Eyes on the treadmill." Jesse slapped the back of Adam's head once he saw the blonde's eyes somewhere that wasn't on his own treadmill. Adam grinned with a small blush but went back to his running. " Hormonal boy." Jesse mumbled under his breath swiftly rolling his eyes.

The routine kept going for a while, switching back and forth from being on the treadmill to doing cardio workouts. Madisyn was secretly thanking Dean in her head for making her accompany him to the gym so much in the past two years because it was really paying off now with the amount of exercise they were doing.

The team were on yoga mats, trying to be calm but Bombay came into the room and blew his whistle. All eyes were on him in an instant, he smiled. " Everyone gear up. We're heading onto the ice."

Madisyn got up from her yoga mat, rolling it up and placing it back on the shelf before leaving the gym to head to the recreational center they had on the dorm campus. She walked with Goldberg and Dwayne. The three of them talked about whatever came to mind but it was mostly Madisyn and Goldberg telling Dwayne to say certain words so they could listen to his accent.

" Can you braid my hair?" Connie bumped into the conversation, grabbing onto Madisyn's elbow. Dwayne moved out of the way and walked on the other side of Madisyn by Goldberg.

They walked into the locker room and Connie sat on the bench, handing Madisyn her brush and two elastics. Everyone got changed while Madisyn tried her best to make the dutch braids look good in the time crunch she was in. She patted Connie's shoulder when she was done and the girls rushed to get their pads on. Madisyn was ready before Connie and quickly tied her hair back into a ponytail, grabbing her stick and helmet. They walked out together and got onto the ice.