I'm Ready

“Well Cups. I gotta get up and get dressed.” Chatterbox swings his legs over the side of the bed, almost wishing that it was “That kind of dream.”

Now he has no time to worry about that. He walks to the bathroom, starts the water in the shower, and hops in.
Raymond comes in to brush her teeth. “Chatty, Are you alright?”

“I’m Wonderful Cups. Why do you ask?”

“You’re still having nightmares, chatty.”

“I know Cups, I’ve just got some things that are left unfinished. Please don’t worry Cups! It’ll get better I promise! I’m okay!” 

“Promise?”

Chatty sticking his hnad out of the shower curtain, pinky up. “Pinky swear!” 

“These are sacred around here right?” Ray laughs. “I’m not sure, some HDMI girl told me that once!” Chatty responded.

“What who!?” Ray questioned. 

“You my love, You’re the only one I would even consider watching going around in 17,000 circles 17 times a day making me spin with you putting my head in a daze.”

Ray Monds cheeks flush from embarrassing herself. Chatterbox sticks his head out of the shower. “Come here you!” Chatterbox kisses her pink cheeks. “Are you leaving?” 

“Yeah,  I’ve got to meet Sooty to help with some clowncil stuff, I’ll meet up with you later though okay?” 

“Sure thing, I love you Ray! Oh, Hey RAY!” 

“Yeah!?”

“First off why didn’t you yucking say it back. And Secondly, grab my wallet off the bed side table, and grab some money. I’m going to take you somewhere nice, today when you get finished okay?” 

“Sure Chatty! I’m excited now!” 

Chatterbox smiles as he turns off the shower and towels off.

“I love you Chatty! Leaving now!” 

I love you too, please stay safe!” 

Chatterbox dresses nice button down, black slacks black dress shoes, a red bow tie, and don’t forget his suspenders along with a red jacket… he takes Ray's car since she has taken the club. 

He pulls into the jewelry store, walking in he points at the case, and pays the jeweler.

*Dialing out* 

   Ursula

“Heey Chatty… how ya doing…Is the plan still on for today?”

“Yes! One hundred percent I was just calling to make sure no one yucks anything up.”

“Nah, I’m not going to let anything happen….. And definitely no ocean dumps this time.”

“There will be no need for those, I’m going to do it like I should have done it the first time! It’s been an agonizing few months!”

“You got that right, I’m so sorry, Chatterbox. I’m sorry you felt like I doubted you at first. I want nothing more than for you to be happy!” 

“Its okay! Don’t yuckin’ worry about it! It’s okay! You were trying to yuckin’ take care of me. I get it.” 

“Yeah, I think we all were.”

“I gotta go Ursula just have her hear at sundown alright. Make sure she gets whatever outfit she wants.”

“Will do Chatterbox. See you soon!” 

Chatterbox goes about his day to get their date location perfected and ready for his queen.

“Ursula tell me where we’re going so I will know what to wear?! Please!?” 

“I can’t pick it for you," Chatty said to let you get whatever you wanted. So that’s exactly what I am going to do!”

“Fuck! Can you atleast give me an Idea? Or we’re going to be in here all fucking night and I’m going to miss everything with Chatterbox.”

Ursula thought long and hard about it and realized she was probably more than correct. 

“Um Ray, How would you feel about that white dress and the red shoes?”

Ray gulps hard..”You mean, the ones I wore before my brain bleed?”

“You don’t have to Ray, I just think it would be fitting for where you’re going what if you flipped it?”
“That’s a great Idea!”