Chapter 15: concluded

APORIA slid out of Lilah as her last orgasm dripped from her. Glistening the insides of her thighs beautifully. Aporia herself had came hard too. And it brought her back to her reality and how everything with Lilah was so fucked. Stepping away from her Aporia started slowly putting up the mental blocking it took her hundreds of years to master. Already the loss of Lilah’s skin on hers ached and she felt foolish she let herself succumb to her wants. Lilah didn’t deserve her touch, not after what she did.

    “Aporia, you have never listened enough to understand. Your Betrothed, the mortal. He’s not perished.” Lilah breathed, straightening up out of her lean. Her words knocked the air out of Aporia’s lungs. She didn’t understand what Lilah was saying. Lin was dead. Aporia saw his mortal body herself and performed the burial ritual for him and her son.

    “You are a manipulative, jealous bitch, Lilah. But I never reckoned you a liar.”

    Lilah turned around fully and Aporia frowned seeing no lie in her eyes. She lowered her mental shield a bit and felt only truth from her. This didn’t make any amount of sense. Aporia’s gaze lowered to Lilah’s nude body. “Clothe yourself and explain.”

    Lilah raised a brow, clearly not liking Aporia’s tone, but she surprisingly obeyed. Producing a nice snug verdant green pants suit, that complemented her skin tone wonderfully. She wore no shirt beneath the jacket and Aporia rolled her eyes. At least she was still clothed.

    Lilah looked Aporia up and down. She still wore the strap and in her body suit. Annoyed, by Lilah’s desire, still clinging to the air, Aporia vanished the strap and vibrator back into the ether. Still in her sleek black under armor. She crossed her arms. Gazing down at Lilah. “Speak, Lilah.”

    “I came to his burial site after you performed the resting ritual for him. I brought him back. Your child…..they had removed his….”

    Aporia glanced away the pain still too fresh even after near a thousand years. It was still too much.

    “I couldn’t save him, Aporia. But your Betrothed, I was wickedly successful.”

    “How Lilah?! That is not possible. Not even you have that power. And if you succeeded; it’s forbidden. We aren’t to revive the truly dead after the body has gone cold.”

    Lilah’s eyes slanted. “Trust me, I’ve paid dearly. And I used your Diadem, Aporia. That’s how I was able to do the impossible. It changed him….. I believe he is the first Vampire.”

    At this Aporia paled as Lilah’s words truly hit her….. “Lin is alive? You used my Diadem and brought him back from death?”

    As she nodded, Aporia rushed her, pinning her to the window by the throat. The glass cracking under her force. Lilah rose her chin defiantly. “I did it for you, Aporia.”

    “YOU MADE VAMPIRES, Lilah! They are our fiercest enemy and you created them? Do you know what this means?”

    Lilah calmly removed Aporia’s hand, easily no longer letting her handle her. Aporia frowned at how easily Lilah overpowered her, yet she let it go as someone cleared their throat.

    Aporia looked behind her seeing Flor holding June’s hand. The image confused her as did the interconnected energy they were both giving off. Reading Flor’s face, Aporia reached out to her spiritually and felt a wall…. “You two are Binary? What’s happened, Flor?”

    Lilah eased up behind Aporia a frown on her face. “Your Betrothed, is what happened, Aporia. You are blind to feel it, but the girl with Flor has been touched by your Diadem….and my energy resonates too. He’s bitten her, but she’s not changed….? How very interesting.”